Sir_Conor

Outbreak LoL Summer Championship 2017

Welcome to the Outbreak League of Legends Summer Championship 2017!

U5eT4sV.png

Tournament Information: Thanks for most of the thread format from previous tournaments xoxo 

General Infomation

• Sign up will be done via google forms (link above) If you need to changes or need to drop out of the tournament msg me directly this hopefully will it easier to manage.
  • Commitment, Please ensure you are available before signing up for this event. There will be no more than 3 games maximum per night which will be dated as soon as we confirm numbers. This is an OB event and failure to comply with event host expectations can result in punishments. A rough guide to the schedule is below;
    Friday 18th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST 
    Saturday 19th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST
    Sunday 20th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST
  • Players will only participate for one team in the tournament.
  • Players must use the account name that they register for the tournament with.
  • Players must be able to participate in tournament draft and be at least level 20 to compete.
  • On registering you will be asked to name your role preferences, fill this in seriously or you will not be allowed to compete in the tournament. Note that your preferences do not guarantee what role you will be placed in. The role choices are ADC/Support/Middle/Top/Jungle.
  • Once the teams have been decided, I will then create a battlefy tournament much like the previous League tournament which should provide stats and give a more detailed schedule. 

Team Management

• Each team will have 5 players. Players will be expected to be available and turn up for every game scheduled.
  • Teams will be picked based on the sign-up list by selected captains prior to the event date, more information will be provided on captains in time.
  • Captains will be responsible for organizing their team including roles, required screenshots and contacting hosts if assistance is required.
  • Screenshots should be taken by captains of the pick & ban phase and the after game score screen. The system should automatically register results but screenshots are required in case of possible issues.

Tournament Layout

• Server: EUW
  • Game Mode: Tournament Draft
  • Map: Summoners Rift (5v5)
  • More information will be added on tournament format depending upon the number of players competing.

Violation of Rules

• All players are expected to follow the rules, failure to follow the rules and respect staff members can result in disqualification among other repercussions.
  • Usual OB Tournament rules apply.

Schedule

Friday 18th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST 
Saturday 19th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST
Sunday 20th: 18.30 BST - 22.30 BST

*Above is a rough estimate of times you should be available for.
**Exact times of match schedule will be confirmed once player signup count and teams are confirmed. 

I would like to get as many games streamed with casters so when signing up please click either Streamer or Caster if you'd like to get involved with this.

The purpose of this thread is to serve as a Q&A section if you have any queries and also for us to fill you in on any important updates. As this is a tournament, the stance on not turning up for this if you sign up is rigid and will result in severe punishments if you fail to show - so please make sure you are available before signing up. Captains and teams will be announced during the week upcoming to the tournament.

Please only sign up if you are committed and can definitely make it on the 18th/19th/20th August weekend.

Sign up will be done via google forms (link above) If you need to changes or need to drop out of the tournament msg me directly this hopefully will it easier to manage.

Teams have now been selected!

7ea06f3240.png

Above are the roles that you have been selected for by your captain, they can be changed with a discussion with your teams however the captain of your team has the final say. If you have any questions about the tournament feel free to message me.

Please click HERE
This is to link it all with battlefy.com so that it can create matches and save all your statistics, thanks.

Here are the Groups that teams have been sorted into:  

15e36d75de.png     aa6fe1474e.png

Finally here is the Schedule:

Friday 18th starting at 18:30 BST 
The Groups Stage - Best of 2

945ab20b71.png     f4a5fccf00.png

Saturday 19th starting at 18:30 BST
The Semi Finals Best of 3

eef30b609f.png    22b0780249.png

Pool 2 should start around 20:00, however, games may start earlier or later depending on pool 1 time. This is so both Semi Finals can be streamed.

Sunday 20th starting at 19:00 BST
The Finals - Best of 3

a18b59a5f6.png

After the semi finals, I'll ask the that lost if they would like to play a runner off match either after the finals or at a later date to decide who is 3rd and 4th for bragging rights. I am also still looking for casters if anyone wants to get involved :y: 

On 06/08/2017 at 16:53, Sir_Conor said:

Thanks for most of the thread format from previous tournaments xoxo 

U5eT4sV.png

Still one of my proudest graphics with ob logo man's face edited as the summoner's face.

Should be fun and hope to win it again. 

45 minutes ago, Finnley said:

I would legit rather die than give riot more money just so I can swap a region for a tourney, plus like almost all my friends that play the game are in EUNE, if transferrs were made free or if they atleast costed IP then sure, but knowing riot they would never do something like that, not now or ever for that matter.