Sign in to follow this  
Joji

Monitor going to sleep whilst gaming.

I TRIED MAKING MY 2ND MONITOR MY MAIN AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED.

- IT CANT BE MY GRAPHICS CARD AS ITS FUCKING NEW AND IT CONSTANTLY STAYS ON 35-39° WHILST GAMING.

- I CLEANED MY HEATSINK ON MY CPU AND ITS STILL NOT WORING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 minutes ago, Raw said:

Be a clever man, new graphics card, maybe it is just dead on arrival....

When I mean new, I mean it was installed like in january. 

And I put at the start of the post that this only started to occur recently.

just take ur pc to a fucking repair store or w.e it's called u're not gonna get much help here 

and hey i swear i had like 2 mentions but i didnt have time to read them. please send them again i'm so curious now since pasickles rage wasnt deleted but those were :((((

2 hours ago, Blyss said:

just take ur pc to a fucking repair store or w.e it's called u're not gonna get much help here 

and hey i swear i had like 2 mentions but i didnt have time to read them. please send them again i'm so curious now since pasickles rage wasnt deleted but those were :((((

might just do that yea, the troll gives the best advice lol

42 minutes ago, Finnley said:

@Blyss They were hilarious to be honest, shame you never get to see them. They just went a little too ham and we were forced to take the posts down. When shit gets that personal, we can't leave it on the forums. Again, true shame you will not be able to read them.

Screen shot that shit stop trying to make me even more curious :devil::devil::devil:

10 minutes ago, Joji said:

might just do that yea, the troll gives the best advice lol

I'm not a troll, I'm a life god giving advice to people that desperately need it. :halo::halo::halo:

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

Screen shot that shit stop trying to make me even more curious :devil::devil::devil:

I'm not a troll, I'm a life god giving advice to people that desperately need it. :halo::halo::halo:

A "life god" that still uses grills as his picture :hmm::hmm::hmm:

8 hours ago, Joji said:

I TRIED MAKING MY 2ND MONITOR MY MAIN AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED

When you say you made it your main, what did you actually do to it?