keemy

Akame's Member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Akame

Date of Birth: 21/05/2000

Country/Location: London, United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49445032

Games Played: CS:GO, PUBG, DbD, Friday the 13th, Runescape, Terraria (Just to name a few)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I first found the OB JB server around late 2015 early 2016 but i was named differently  and was kinda on and off within the community but way more active now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

Personally I think that i can bring some laughs whether that be in game or just chilling out, although I do get competitive in ranked stuff i try to keep an open mind (unless I'm tired/pissy then i just get tilted and rage silently)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Although i grew up in London for most of my life i have lived in different countries such as Italy, France, Bosnia and Croatia. My family is originally from Italy and Bosnia hence why i lived the for a while (is my guess was kinda young when this happened) 

Is this your first post?

No, i used to have more posts uploaded but for some reason when relinking my steam account to my forums account (to get my proper ingame name) my posts and rep had been reset (thought i'd mention that since I'm not completely inactive on forums). Even though my forum posts were deleted along with my account, i still try and post where i feel like i can contribute.

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

Naahhhhhh

Edited by Finnley

This is one of those people who you don't know but want to know later on. This man has been proven worthy of his member application and deserves to be member. He is always active on ts and likes to show friendly gestures.

Good luck and hope you get it.

+1, on ts lots, was on jb a lot when people played on it and is a genuinely nice guy

and he sounds older than my dad

GL

Edited by Kai

First time I spoke to him he tickled my pickle.

Really active on teamspeak (haven't seen a day where he's been offline) forum activity isn't bad as he just made composed this account, but over the course of the year it hopefully will improve a lot.

Server hours weren't bad when they were still up and running on a regular basis with moderation and regular connections.

In all honesty an overall nice guy, should be placed on trial.

Akame is a nice individual, has very good TS hours, used to play alot on the servers and had decent contribution on the forum on his old acc. He is integrated enough in the community that he deserves being a member of OB. I see absolutely no reason not to accept him. I will hit him with the legendary +2.

P.S. Give me the money later ok bby xoxo (but no seriously, member material)