Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Ghasper - Foley (Unofficial Video)

One of my best friends just made this and I personally think it is pretty awesome. I wanted to help him out getting some people to see it and he would really like to hear some opinions and tips (perhaps for the future). Let's hear what the well-educated people from Outbreak have to say.

Enjoy

Thank you if you take the time watching :y:

Good eye for shots and editing but tell him to invest in a  better camera.  Panasonic GH5 has an inbuilt stabiliser and 4k 60p footage and isn't that expensive.  Get him to also try blending those lovely nature shots with a storyline within the video, i feel it always makes a better music video.

LOL.

He definitely needs a better camera then, as my fucked iPhone screen combined with the video quality made it look like really high end CGI rather than real life shots. 

But yeah, I echo the above and would suggest a narrative for the video to follow. The shots are v nice but pretty discordant aside from a 'young people fun nature' kind of vibe. Aesthetically it's lovely but a story would pull all the imagery together in a way that would make it greater than the sum of its parts.

Just my opinion btw, and your friend should def be happy with it, as a visual work.