Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

If you could live someone else's life from OB for a week, who would it be?

Pretty sure I'm practically the worst to live with.

Probably @VENGA BUS for like to, generally interesting enough conversations when wanted, a shit-stirrer when wanted, definitely a good one if you just want to slam a drink with and get aggravated at each other as you argue about the dumbest shit purely for the sake of it.

and @Fluxy for a no, I wouldn't be able to stand all his "hmm yeah thats good man" as he pretends to listen to 99% of the autistic bullshit I'd put him through, and the constant smell of the marry-juan-ah.

No matter who I pick, my gaming skill is decreasing, my sex life is decreasing, my looks are decreasing, my strength is decreasing and my personality is deteriorating. So I'd honestly not want to pick anybody to be.

Least likely = @Fluxy. Job sounds horrendous, girlfriend snorts coke off her own mums belly, has night terrors from lack of fibre and is more familiar with weed than the entirety of a brazilian drug gang.

48 minutes ago, Keiji Motori said:

Pretty sure I'm practically the worst to live with.

Probably @VENGA BUS for like to, generally interesting enough conversations when wanted, a shit-stirrer when wanted, definitely a good one if you just want to slam a drink with and get aggravated at each other as you argue about the dumbest shit purely for the sake of it.

and @Fluxy for a no, I wouldn't be able to stand all his "hmm yeah thats good man" as he pretends to listen to 99% of the autistic bullshit I'd put him through, and the constant smell of the marry-juan-ah.

live as not live with