Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

People you hate most online?

2 hours ago, w33zy said:

Look how much shit posting he does. This has to stop, it's lazy and unnecessary.

Weezy actually mentioned this to me in Teamspeak, and we talked about it. He's only bothered to make the post about it was just an excuse for him to farm honor. Well done weez! Please refer back to the original post to understand my original point.

I hate people that decide to have a conversation on a stair case and don't let people pass, making it awkward for anyone else, as you sit there wondering what went wrong with your life a thought occurs upon you, you can just push one of them with a big smile of personal satisfaction and gratification, as you watch the person break their neck you realise what you have done, you gave into your urges and now you are going to jail, as you rethink your life choices in the cell you remember that there was something better that could have been done to avoid this situation, you could have just asked to pass, with that thought going through your head you grab a rope from your cell, go on a chair and decide to end it all.

What did we learn from this story, I fucking hate when I don't get garlic sauce on my pizza, how hard is it to remember one fucking order.

Edited by GingerPopper