Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

Black Squad

Been playing this a shit ton, really enjoying it.

For those who haven't played it yet, it's basically Counter-Strike 1.6 with a bit of Insurgency in the mix, it's really fun. Really enjoying it so far. If any of you want to join me for a game, my username on there is RevanTheDragon if you'd like to add me. The game is really fun and I hope the full release isn't pay-to-win like other games of the style (Combat Arms, AVA, S.K.I.L.L., etc). Company seems promising, so we'll see where it goes.

Just hope they improve their english a bit. Can't get over the bad weapon descriptions. Oh, and don't forget the "Absolutely. I knew we would victory this match." quote from the announcer.

7 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Been playing this a shit ton, really enjoying it.

For those who haven't played it yet, it's basically Counter-Strike 1.6 with a bit of Insurgency in the mix, it's really fun. Really enjoying it so far. If any of you want to join me for a game, my username on there is RevanTheDragon if you'd like to add me. The game is really fun and I hope the full release isn't pay-to-win like other games of the style (Combat Arms, AVA, S.K.I.L.L., etc). Company seems promising, so we'll see where it goes.

Just hope they improve their english a bit. Can't get over the bad weapon descriptions. Oh, and don't forget the "Absolutely. I knew we would victory this match." quote from the announcer.

When I was trying to invite Twiixtor and Jme I noticed your name in the que list but couldn't tell if it was you or not. Either way see you in game :) also had a talk to the developers saying their main focus is going to create the game into a non pay to win but as usual a grind style to get currency to buy better weapons.

Edited by Vemix

Aye. I'm the only person with the name usually lol.

I've spoken with the devs a few times on Discord, their plans for the future updates are really good. Thankfully weapons will be rebalanced a lot (like the HK415 GL which had a stability of 12... the gun literally had triple the recoil than CS's AK), seperate gamemode playlists and new gamemodes too.  Looking forward to seeing the co-op more they're working on, hope it's similar to that of Combat Arms.

Game looks a lot like A.V.A which i actually had a fuck ton of fun on back when it was published by IJJI. Fun fact Skadoodle started his esports career in A.V.A and played for an NA team called DefkoN and won 2 korean LANS with them on this game.

May legit try this out, can't see it lasting long before being infested with aimbotters though, as is the case with the f2p shooters :/

14 hours ago, Jamie said:

Game looks a lot like A.V.A which i actually had a fuck ton of fun on back when it was published by IJJI. Fun fact Skadoodle started his esports career in A.V.A and played for an NA team called DefkoN and won 2 korean LANS with them on this game.

May legit try this out, can't see it lasting long before being infested with aimbotters though, as is the case with the f2p shooters :/

duuuuuuuuuude huge throwback. I played Soldier Front on ijji but I did try A.V.A, it was fun specially sniping and indeed very similar to Black Squad. If I'm not mistaken both games went downhill after ijji sold them to aeriagames ... and ofc cheaters but on SF I usually only played scrims or private pubs so it was really rare to find a cheater, and when we did the community would easily bust him so he wouldn't be able to play on any team.