Rory

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

45 minutes ago, Blyss said:

Cersei is fucked, how is she going to get the gold now?

Gold made it to King's Landing, they said it in the episode

I hope Dany dies this season tbh she's a shit character

They set the Drogon+Ballista shot up really well, was 110% certain that fucker was going straight through his mouth, however Dany's plot armour forcefield sent it off into the shoulder instead. She aint going out for a long time yet.

Jorah is also yet to die for her too cos love and shit.

I also think it would be BS if Jaime and Bronn somehow don't get captured by Dany, there's no way that they somehow get away.

5 hours ago, Gunstar said:

Image result for uncle benjen

*What is Uncle Benjen's role gonna be in all this?

His horse was in the trailer when they were north of the wall.

:D:D:D

Edited by DannyS

7 hours ago, Rory said:

So right Jamie couldn't be dead

7 hours ago, Oldmike said:

Also i don't believe this is the end for Jamie, i have a feeling Tyrion is gonna be playing a part in that regard.

3 hours ago, Blyss said:

Jamie is officially my favorite character in GoT and the ending scene of this episode was one my favorite in any tv show, everything was so perfect.

Pls guys it's Jaime

28 minutes ago, DannyS said:

I also think it would be BS if Jaime and Bronn somehow don't get captured by Dany, there's no way that they somehow get away.

Tank u Danny

4 hours ago, Blyss said:

Cersei is fucked, how is she going to get the gold now

The gold got through the gates at kings landing safely.It was mentioned before the battle took place.

we saw drogon burning the food & shit in the barrels.

edit: just realised someone already pointed this out, mb.

Edited by Guest

Pretty slick episode tbh, have a feeling Cercei is gonna go full Aerys and cause some major shit. Dany's definitely became some arrogant fucker, but its looking like Jon's advice in some of the scenes seems to mellow her out a bit, might be because of similarity of positions and how they got there, took his advice from the looks of it and instead targeted the army instead of just going 'lol burn red keep ez win gg'

Drogon tearing up that convoy was fucking great, you could literally see the PTSD forming for Jaime, Bronn and the Tarly's.

1 minute ago, BIBS said:

The latest episode was like a bbq with Daenerys riding her dragon. She doesnt give a shit anymore. She did it eventhough Jon told her not to.

Jon didnt say dont go, he only said that the people might fear castle melting dragons and in this case she didnt go to melt down the castle. Just melting some soldiers

2 minutes ago, Scrune said:

Jon didnt say dont go, he only said that the people might fear castle melting dragons and in this case she didnt go to melt down the castle. Just melting some soldiers

Im worried about Jamie though, I hope he doesn't drown.

I've actually been questioning why Jaime is still following Cercei, she uses wildfire to blow up the sept and is completely fine with it?.. Especially considering he killed the mad king cause he wanted to blow up everything with wildfire..

47 minutes ago, DannyS said:

I've actually been questioning why Jaime is still following Cercei, she uses wildfire to blow up the sept and is completely fine with it?.. Especially considering he killed the mad king cause he wanted to blow up everything with wildfire..

I think that if he wasnt related to her he would have been long gone but since he is loyal and honorable he stayed with her

1 hour ago, DannyS said:

;)))))))))))