Rory

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Gendry my man is back. Jamie surviving pisses me off, it breaks the whole fear concerning characters for me. It's now obvious everyone special is actually special, and may as well be Bethesda-protected.

6kkme9ys1mfz.png

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Your Faithful Sister

Sansa

incase anyone is wondering

19 hours ago, Wist said:

Gendry my man is back. Jamie surviving pisses me off, it breaks the whole fear concerning characters for me. It's now obvious everyone special is actually special, and may as well be Bethesda-protected.

ofc Jaime survived... why else would they show him being saved by Bronn from the dragon just to get him killed right after? I could see GoT doing that tbh but it's just plain stupid, specially when he could have such an epic death.

Also he's yet to kill Cersei, all the clues are going towards there (apart from Cersei revealing that she's pregnant but I guess that's just to make it more emotional.. I hope.)

2 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

Honestly the whole winterfell stark drama is just such a bait and personally I think it'll just end with Littlefinger getting fucked. 

I agree, although I love Littlefinger and I still hope he fucks everyone up at the end I don't see any reason for him to be alive, the real war against the dead is about to start so he's basically useless for the story's progression. I'm betting on him dying this season, hence why all this Arya - Sansa - LF bullshit is happening rn.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I swear to god if I see undead Hodor I'ma cry so many buckets.

OH NO I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!!!!!

Am I the only one wondering where that fuckin faceless gay guy is? I read that GoT gave up on that storyline since there's only a few episodes left but I've also read that the actor is going to show up this season. I want some big plot twist about his identity and goals :(

+Look at Dany's eyes when she's talking to Jon during this episode loool that's a horny girl if you ask me.

LEAKED EPISODE 6! Don't click link unless you want to watch it.

Decent QUALITY, audio is a bit shit but it's alright.

LAST WARNING DONT CLICK IF YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR SUNDAY.

part 1: removed

part 2 : removed

Edit:There is a 1080 Hd version with good audio once i find it, I'll link it.

removed

might be taken down by the time you see this post.

STREAM REALLY GOOD QUALITY & SOUND: https://streamplay.club/rxjwk7islj7l

Another one:

http://www.setfilmizle.com/bolum/game-of-thrones-7-sezon-6-bolum-turkce-altyazili-izle/

Edited by Guest

55 minutes ago, Scrune said:

Bro dany is jon's aunt, atleast thats what mike told me 

true but they don't know that 

I really hope bran tells jon about his real parents so jon+dany doesn't happen but who knows

5 hours ago, Blyss said:

true but they don't know that 

I really hope bran tells jon about his real parents so jon+dany doesn't happen but who knows

Wouldn't be so sure. Targaryens used to marry direct brothers and sisters to keep their bloodline pure (Jon is not even fully targaryen + not Dany's brother).

In fact, Daenerys is product of incest from the Mad King Aerys II Targaryen and his sister Rhaella Targaryen. 

However, generations of such heavy inbreeding increasingly produced insanity in some of them like how Aerys went Mad and wanted to "burn them all". This usually happens when you grow older and some say Viserys (Dany's brother) started to show signs of instability.

y6t0PL_2Qi_-o7Uv4JWf8w.png

Also, it's GOT, anything can happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, to anyone who hasn't watched the leaked episode, you might get spoiled here so I wouldn't scroll down until youve watched it.

Edited by Gunstar

14 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Wouldn't be so sure. Targaryens used to marry direct brothers and sisters to keep their bloodline pure (Jon is not even fully targaryen + not Dany's brother).

In fact, Daenerys is product of incest from the Mad King Aerys II Targaryen and his sister Rhaella Targaryen. 

However, generations of such heavy inbreeding increasingly produced insanity in some of them like how Aerys went Mad and wanted to "burn them all". This usually happens when you grow older and some say Viserys (Dany's brother) started to show signs of instability.

y6t0PL_2Qi_-o7Uv4JWf8w.png

Also, it's GOT, anything can happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, to anyone who hasn't watched the leaked episode, you might get spoiled here so I wouldn't scroll down until youve watched it.

The episode was insane and full of uncomfortable-ness. All Im gonna say :spooky:

Very true but as you said Jon isn't 100% Targaryan + I don't see him ever wanting to have a relationship with a family member.

but once, again, it's GoT so ye.

On 14/07/2017 at 12:43, Rory said:

Do NOT post spoilers that are leaked before the episode is officially aired, as soon as the episode has started then all bets are off and feel free to post as it happens.

This is still the official rule anyone breaking it will be punished.