UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Summer 2017

We lost because we played the map badly. 

Jump bug is still a really shit thing and it's less about blaming our loss on jump bug and more about not wanting it in the tournament  because it just ruins games. Getting info with no danger and even being able to shoot people that can't see you is not really fun for anyone, nor does it take any skill. 

TBF, the reason we lost 16-0 is because our communication was dreadful and our tactics weren't good. We all agreed that Cobble was trash, I don't know why we didn't ban it first.

On top of our bad play style, they played 3 on A holding every fuckin angle with snipers, and 2 on B. The two on B were both abusing the jumpbug at brokenwall and dropzone, using mag-7s and firing when we couldn't even see a single fraction of their body.

Stick that fucking mag-7 where the sun doesn't shine you exploiting cunts. We're coming back for you. We're not done yet.

Edited by Revan The Dragon

12 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

TBF, the reason we lost 16-0 is because our communication was dreadful and our tactics weren't good. We all agreed that Cobble was trash, I don't know why we didn't ban it first.

On top of our bad play style, they played 3 on A holding every fuckin angle with snipers, and 2 on B. The two on B were both abusing the jumpbug at brokenwall and dropzone, using mag-7s and firing when we couldn't even see a single fraction of their body.

Stick that fucking mag-7 where the sun doesn't shine you exploiting cunts. We're coming back for you. We're not done yet.

pistol ace incoming???? ;)

Edited by Wurdy

1 hour ago, Revan The Dragon said:

The two on B were both abusing the jumpbug at brokenwall and dropzone, using mag-7s and firing when we couldn't even see a single fraction of their body.

But we played 1 on A 4 B and no one on the jump bug, i think we saw you cause Sov was boosted up on tree

17663012_279162309194804_584384812775217

2 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

sry but we played 4 b. plus i was on b every round and didn't use the jump bug once and didn't even knowtise that anyone was using it since was focused on looking at the minimap/sound so i could call everything i noticed.

only realised after the game that it happened when someone said they did it a few times.

not that i care much about the jump bug because your suppose to molly/nade these obvious spots before walking/rushing out because people often are there anyway even if they aren't using it. basically. the bug sucks an all but isn't as effective if you utilise your nade better like in any other match without it. 

Edited by Sovman

13 minutes ago, Sovman said:

sry but we played 4 b. plus i was on b every round and didn't use the jump bug once and didn't even knowtise that anyone was using it since was focused on looking at the minimap/sound so i could call everything i noticed.

only realised after the game that it happened when someone said they did it a few times.

not that i care much about the jump bug because your suppose to molly/nade these obvious spots before walking/rushing out because people often are there anyway even if they aren't using it. basically. the bug sucks an all but isn't as effective if you utilise your nade better like in any other match without it. 

Major tournament of $1,000,000 and they're not using the jump bug exploit.

Some OB community tournament and you guys are desperately pulling it out in the first game of the day, sad.

4 minutes ago, Lewis said:

desperately pulling it out in the first game of the day, sad.

if anything we were just having a fun game.

complaining about some garbage bug just doesn't sit right with me. since i see ways around it since its been out for while. i just don't rate it.