UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Summer 2017

GG, thanks for hosting.

I am not gonna say if we had Nuclear, the game would have gone differently, obviously it's not ideal to have a sub in the deciding match of a finals lmao but Kai and Eagle played very well in Dust and their team were quite consistent. Shout out to Rhyse for headshotting me through doors and shit, massively stepped up for the team. Also, well done to the casters, especially Oldmike for keeping it consistent.

Edit: Also forgot to say thanks to my team mates for keeping it PMA throughout and am proud of us reaching finals.

@DannyS @Blyss @NuclearG @mitch             @Vemix :spooky:

Edited by Gunstar

17 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

GG, thanks for hosting.

I am not gonna say if we had Nuclear, the game would have gone differently, obviously it's not ideal to have a sub in the deciding match of a finals lmao but Kai and Eagle played very well in Dust and their team were quite consistent. Shout out to Rhyse for headshotting me through doors and shit, massively stepped up for the team. Also, well done to the casters, especially Oldmike for keeping it consistent.

Edit: Also forgot to say thanks to my team mates for keeping it PMA throughout and am proud of us reaching finals.

@DannyS @Blyss @NuclearG @mitch             @Vemix :spooky:

Blame me = revenge.

GGs i reckon i played decent for my first tournie, we fucked it on day two though all of us were tilted and i dont think @MiniColossus calling @Sovman a "fat ginger cunt" on stream helped, none the less it was a fun one, great team and matchs @Sovman @MiniColossus @Twitzoh (300 hour God) @Cereal and @Fxden for standing in. GGs