UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Summer 2017

More subs :hmm:

- @Fxden will replace @Skillershark on the Friday (for 1/2 games isn't confirmed yet)

- @w33zy will replace @Eraser on the Saturday and possibly Sunday.

I know the Weezy replacement might be questionable since there's a good chance he's better despite not playing as much CS, but I wasn't really left with many choices apart from players who are significantly lower skilled. Although I don't want to make the team op, it wouldn't be fair to make their 3rd pick that much worse and completely nerf their team before the tournament has even begun. 

If a better suited option becomes available then we'll see what can be done.

Once again - still looking for casters to keep oldmike company on stream :^)

Edited by UnSeen

IT IS POSSIBLE I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND SOME GAMES.

I will need someone to offer up as a standin for me. I will dictate if I am able to before a game begins. They standin will need to be available for every time of match starting, preferably about ten minutes before it does so I can judge if I'll be able to or not.

TL;DR, because I'm a poor piece of shit, I use a shared router with my neighbor. I tried to reason with them to stop using that piece of shit netflix for ONE FUCKING  HOUR and they said no. So yeah I'm probably gonna lag like total fucking trash if they aren't off the shitty software at 6:30. I will try my best to get in though.

Edit: This is a total joke, there's fuckin' two of them using it next door
TWO OF THEM

Edit #2: Might have actually found a way around it, able to stabilize at 50 ping on UK servers instead of 30. I might be able to attend if this method works out, will be testing it on various games!

Edited by Revan The Dragon

Well, just to note - people leaving it so late on (aka today) to let us know they can't make it will kinda be stuck with the 'whatever we can get' reserves. I mean our emergency reserves are literally @Vemix and myself lel.

Reminder to everyone that we have our first game's tonight!

Friday 28th

• Group Stage Round 1 (BO1) - 6.30PM / 18.30 BST
    Group A
    - Team 1 vs Team 3 - Popflash
    - Team 4 vs Team 8 - Popflash
    Group B
    - Team 2 vs Team 5 - OB Server + Streamed
    - Team 6 vs Team 7 - Popflash

• Group Stage Round 2 (BO1) - 8.00PM / 20.00 BST*
    Group A
    - Team 1 vs Team 4 - Popflash
    - Team 3 vs Team 8 - OB Server + Streamed
    Group B
    - Team 2 vs Team 6 - Popflash
    - Team 5 vs Team 7 - Popflash

Please ensure you are on and in your TS channel at least 10 minutes before any of your matches xoxo

For those of you who are team captains out there, a system I use each tournament:

Have each of your 4 players rank the 8 maps from most->least favourite. Least map on each player ranking gets 1 point, Best map 8 points - add up all the map points from all 5 player rankings. You then have the, on average, statistically most wanted map and least wanted maps in your team to work around. For instance, Mirage could be voted #1 twice, #2 twice and #4 once, it'd then have 35 points. Nuke could be voted #8 4 times and #7 once, it'd have 5 points.

Of course, as always, some of you just wanna play the 1 map you're good at without consideration to your lower players :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Lewis said:

For those of you who are team captains out there, a system I use each tournament:

Have each of your 4 players rank the 8 maps from most->least favourite. Least map on each player ranking gets 1 point, Best map 8 points - add up all the map points from all 5 player rankings. You then have the, on average, statistically most wanted map and least wanted maps in your team to work around. For instance, Mirage could be voted #1 twice, #2 twice and #4 once, it'd then have 35 points. Nuke could be voted #8 4 times and #7 once, it'd have 5 points.

Of course, as always, some of you just wanna play the 1 map you're good at without consideration to your lower players :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

to complicated, ill just play cobble instead

@Scrune I mean, if you really want to then you can - though if it'll cause you any lag or anything I wouldn't say it's worth. We're trying to make our main stream decent and have viewers too. I understand people's point about 'oh just stream everything' but then we'd have to drag out the tournament far longer (which considering how many subs we're needing already is a megaLUL) and also we're struggling to get casters for the single stream as it is.

As I say though, up to you - just don't think it's necessary :devil:

@Thunder @Extinct ツ @Kai @Lewis @DannyS @Jamie @Sovman @Fluxy

Tagging you guys as you are captains or (in Fluxy's case) the person I think will be best suited for managing this:

I need each team to have its own steam group so your team group will show up at the top of scoreboard. Will just make it look better, particularly for team's on stream.