Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

Show Your Ride!

Already posted it before but I guess again

FVIP3CL.jpg

Im basically giving the english a good reputation in France tbh. 

I was more looking for something to get me from point A to point B and do runs to the shops and stuff, also probably going to use it to get me to better locations to take pics of places and stuff, scan out a few places and tell dad so we can get the drone up and going.

I'm thinking of upgrading my main mode of transport to a set of those running blades like I've been seeing on TV the past week or so. Anyone had any experience? Any downsides to them? All reviews I've seen have been overwhelmingly positive apart from one South African one...

2 hours ago, Jak said:

I'm thinking of upgrading my main mode of transport to a set of those running blades like I've been seeing on TV the past week or so. Anyone had any experience? Any downsides to them? All reviews I've seen have been overwhelmingly positive apart from one South African one...

only downside i know of is getting your leg/s amputated but other than that they seem pretty good