Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Operation Fix Gathers - Report any Trolls/Troll Captains/Negevs/Giver Uppers here

2 hours ago, Lewis said:

your bm is 24/7 whenever i'm in a room with you, and it's personal, constantly shit talking me, saying im washed up, saying my aims shit, saying scrune could trash me, saying the tourny teams are bad, saying don't fuck up the tourny this time, calling me a baiter, saying i can't entry, never to anyone else, only to me - i could go on for paragraphs.

It's not even a one time thing, it's the same shit every single day and the same comments - constant barrage of attacks non stop, even when i just sit there silently you're still trying to bait me / anger me. 

:hmm: 

I wonder what this feels like............... THINKING :hmm::hmm:

Lewis you do this to me all the time along with every other person who takes cs semi seriously in this community.For the past 2 years.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Lewis said:

my bm is cheeky chat messages like 'nice eco team' and 'if we get 5 rounds'

your bm is 24/7 whenever i'm in a room with you, and it's personal, constantly shit talking me, saying im washed up, saying my aims shit, saying scrune could trash me, saying the tourny teams are bad, saying don't fuck up the tourny this time, calling me a baiter, saying i can't entry, never to anyone else, only to me - i could go on for paragraphs.

It's not even a one time thing, it's the same shit every single day and the same comments - constant barrage of attacks non stop, even when i just sit there silently you're still trying to bait me / anger me. 

Not hypocritical at all when it's completely different context, and it's not lies at all, because it's been noticed by pretty much everyone i speak to. Change your attitude m8

How about we all say sorry, become best friends, and work together while playing CS using extreme amounts of god tier synergy and skill to become one of the top CS teams this world has ever seen and restore the Outbreak Counter Strike scene to an all time high?

STOP USING THE TERM BM YOU IDIOTS IT'S NOT A NEGATIVE TERM, BM = BAD MANNERS, NOT BEING MEAN. BM IS CHEEKY BANTER.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lewis you do this to me all the time along with every other person who takes cs semi seriously in this community.For the past 2 years.

you have a terrible attitude when it comes to games, paranoid and inflammatory, when you're in a bad mood you are legitimately mean and horrible, much more so than ANY ONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY. the reason you never offend anyone in ragemode is because it's just too funny to take seriously.

I distinctly remember one time in a gather you threatened to PERM me for not throwing a smoke, then after me saying "na you can't" you threatened to kill me irl.

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

MY MAN, you dont take cs semi seriously you SHOUT/RAGE/SCREAM etc. You sound like your playing for $10000000 when you play even something as meaningless as a gather. so dont try flame someone else for little bm. I once played a gather on train w you and you constantly flamed me for "NOT KNOWING SMOKES" "WHY DO YOU VOTE THIS MAP IF YOU DONT KNOW IT" Then when i left after having enough of your aids you complained. 

Please dont flame x

Edited by NotRJayy

12 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

cs is slowly coming back

13 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

cs is slowly coming back

cs is slowly coming back

cs is slowly coming back

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

difference between me jokin with u as we get along, and mikes pure salt

11 hours ago, Kai said:

i would personally like it if gold novas didnt join when everyone in the gallery is around supreme/global, its nice to play a high skill one every once in a while

not that i have a problem with people who arent global super gods, but people who are low ranks like to play with people of similar ranks

right?

>Gets kicked cause you're not supreme but lem feelsbadman