Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Operation Fix Gathers - Report any Trolls/Troll Captains/Negevs/Giver Uppers here

This wasnt intended as a meme thread

i wanna try to get back into cs and that probably means playing some gathers from time to time.

Lewis has a point, it's reached that 'gathers in 2017 LUL' point because of people giving up whether it be because of troll captains, p90 rushers or negevs. Not being funny but the past 3 gathers (only ones ive played in ages) have turned out this way despite trying to push through it. Not fun.

I expect that they should at least be high quality if high skill is involved. Teamwork/ trying hard to win

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Lewis has a point, it's reached that 'gathers in 2017 LUL' point because of people giving up

+1

whenever i'm getting stomped i'm playing on and trying to win. But whenever i'm stomping an enemy team they 'aren't trying' or leave after 8 rounds

not to mention mike+scrune+extincts fried brains from 100h of games a week has literally descended them to pure BM, which doesn't make gathers enjoyable anymore

i would personally like it if gold novas didnt join when everyone in the gallery is around supreme/global, its nice to play a high skill one every once in a while

not that i have a problem with people who arent global super gods, but people who are low ranks like to play with people of similar ranks

right?

Edited by Kai

43 minutes ago, Kai said:

i would personally like it if people with a life didn't join when everyone in the gallery has at least 100h/past 2 weeks, its nice to play with people that stay at home playing video games 24/7 every once in a while

not that i have a problem with people who go outside during the fucking summer holidays, i just thought it would be more fun for non nerds to play with normal people

HOTfix'd