Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

Mobile Phones

Had a Huawei Y550 for 4 years on PayAsYouGo, bought it for like £40 and just topped up when needed lul

Unfortunately it had a restore&boot error, followed by locking me out, followed by dying when I tried to update via SD a couple of weeks ago. Might have been able to fix it but figured it was time for a new phone anyway. Got myself a WileyFox Swift+ for £80, still on PayAsYouGo.

Yea, I buy edgy phones and don't use a contract, goml xo

Edited by UnSeen

58 minutes ago, Hobbsyy said:

The bait only took 3 posts lollll

This guy used to be member ? lol wut...

I have had iphones pretty much from when they came out, i started with the 3 and had them all up to the 6 which i currently have :3 i dont think i would ever change from iphone as they're just so easy to use

OnePlus 5 because i was drunk and fell into water with my Moto G4 Plus last week.

€10 a month, 300 minutes of calls, unlimited texts and 1GB of internet. Works when travelling around the EU and I can add another gig for €3 when I want to. 

Going to switch to one once I'm back which is €15 for 15GB, 100 texts and 50 minutes. I never really use calling or texting so I should be fine.