Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

Scrune appliation (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Scrune

Date of Birth: 8/4/97

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168916468

Games Played: CS:GO, PUBG, LoL, rocket league.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? roughly october 2017

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am currently very active on teamspeak. I am a very open person who doesn't really mind talking to strangers. I can bring a good time to the community and most important of all i am doink best inglish in OB. I apprecimatate you. GG Sank yu.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Kerem, i was born in The Netherlands. My parents are both Turkish. In my spare time other than gaming i used to play Handball, i stoped this year because i kinda turned lazy. I also liked to go to the gym, i managed to find motivation to go a full year. But at the end i couldn't find the motivation to keep on going to the gym. Other than that i am just a very chill guy.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Edited by Finnley

21 hours ago, Scrune said:

roughly october 2017 ????????

seen you around forums, not as much teamspeak but maybe thats just me. but either way you seem sound and i think you should be trial'd. good luck !

23 hours ago, Vemix said:

+1 great guy to be with. Could use some more hours in JB though :P

What.

Scrune is chill and can be fun to play with, I haven't had as much interaction with him, but for the amount I've had I can say it was enjoyable. Has a decent amount of time spent in the community, so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't be a member.

On 7/1/2017 at 00:48, Sovman said:

posted his application before even playing on the server:hmm:

+1 seems legit

On 7/1/2017 at 22:07, GingerPopper said:

What.

Scrune is chill and can be fun to play with, I haven't had as much interaction with him, but for the amount I've had I can say it was enjoyable. Has a decent amount of time spent in the community, so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't be a member.

Twas a joke about the server guys calm down. Jesus