Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Kai's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Kai

Date of Birth: 03/10/1999

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203388589

Games Played: CSGO, Elder Scrolls Online, Total War: ATTILA, Golf It, Black Ops 1

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

9 months, did play a long time ago under the alias Omnipotence, Ginger remembers me.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I believe that I am a very kind and friendly individual within the community who can bring a variety of positives traits to Outbreak. I'm always down to play a comp with most people and I enjoy talking to members of the community as long as they're nice :) Not to mention me being top 1 cs player in OB, that is honestly my greatest quality.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I just finished my first of two years of college, where I am studying Health and Social Care, which somehow everyone knows even though I've told two people. When I'm not sleeping I spend 90% of my time on Teamspeak and playing. I have been drawing for about 7 years now, I took GCSE art in school and still enjoy drawing pictures of random characters at 5am, but not anime. I like playing CS even though it's a "dead game" but since I'm a gamer I'm amazing.

Is this your first post?

No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

No

Edited by Finnley

Vast majority of his posts are awful, low-quality rubbish.  I'm not active on TeamSpeak at the moment so I can't comment on his behaviour there, but from what I remember on JB he wasn't the best when it came to being quiet, though I suppose people can change.  It's a -1 from me based on his lack of meaningful forum activity.

On 1.7.2017 at 22:03, GingerPopper said:

IS this a meme?

But on a serious note, sure why not. Can be a troll sometimes but he does obviously care about the community and is active and known in the community.

i belive this is a meme, indeed hes a huge troll. hes even bigger than me. +1 tho bcs i like him