Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Outbreak Rocket League Summer Tournament 2017

Outbreak Rocket League Summer Tournament 2017 Signup 9140_banner.jpg

General Information

The most likely dates for the tournament will be on the 7th and 8th of July (subject to change depending on player availability). I'm going to see what dates everyone is available on so that we can have as many people play as possible. Rocket League will probably be the tournament with the least amount of players so it's pretty important to get as many people involved as I can. In terms of how the tournament will actually be run will depend on the amount of players that sign up. My plan is as follows:

10 or Less Players = Solo

10-18 Players = Doubles

18+ Players = Triples

The format of the games will also depend on how many players are involved in the tournament. The idea of games I had for each format is (colour coded): 

2 Groups of Round Robin where the top 2/4 players (depending on numbers and time) from each group qualify. Highest seed of Group 1 plays lowest seed of Group 2 and so on. 

1 Group of Round Robin where the top 4 teams qualify for the semi finals. 1st plays 4th. 2nd plays 3rd.

2 Groups of Round Robin where the top 2 teams for each group qualify. Highest seed of Group 1 plays lowest seed of Group 2 and so on.

1 Group of Round Robin where the top 4 teams qualify for the semi finals. 1st plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd.

Rules

There aren't really any rules to Rocket League so turn up to play and don't rage quit games are pretty much it.

Signup Below

Extra Note

I won't be able to stream any of this tournament due to being on 2mb internet connection while the tournament is running. If anyone would like to steam their POV or stream matches that would be a nice addition.

Please feel free to purchase rocket league and play in this tournament after a couple of hours play time. There is not going to be a skill requirement for this tournament but it would be nice if you at least got an hour or two of playtime before the tournament so you know the basics. 

Rocket League is currently £8.99 in the steam sale:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252950/Rocket_League/