Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Ask Finnley Anything Thread!

So we have a new upper community management member - Finnley. Didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I would start my own! :grin: Ask Finnley any questions and hope that he answers them!

I'll start - Finnley, how does it feel to receive a promotion and what are your plans to change the community for the better?

What's the point of another yellow staff member at this point? 

Not that it's bad or I care that much, but OB is probably at the least engaging part of its timeline - actions like not even mentioning the staff change are proof of this.

Edited by Mintlou

@Jamie Lol nice thread. The promotion leaves me cold honestly. I mean it's cool I get trusted with all these juicy powers, but I was fine as a Senior mod as well. As for "my plans", Conor and I do everything together. Right now, we've just been brainstorming about the future of OB and some upcoming events/tournaments.

@mitch 20 quid.

@Sniffles The foxes must die, muwhaha.

@Blyss Music wise, Ellie Goulding. Based on looks Selena Gomez definitely.

@SonyTwan Who are you again?

@iZac Me.

@Eraser Eroosur Y U DO DIS.

@Revan The Dragon Ask Yahoo answers.

@Liutvi Mestan Will do Gopneeek.

@Hobbsyy True love comes from within.

@Mintlou It didn't matter really. I was the only active member of the administration team (and Conor of course) and sometimes I just need to do commands I couldn't do as of yet. Whether I am green or yellow, I am still me.

Question to all of you, what do you think the near-future of Outbreak should look like? (Come up with plans, i.o. a utopian vision please ;))