Sign in to follow this  
Jak

It's too hot

The weather has been awfully hot lately, saying this my mother complained about the heat and yesterday when it was much colder she also complained about the cold so my conclusion is that the weather is like the husband in a stereotypical relationship and no matter what it does the wife just nags at it.

This heat is horrible, I can barely sleep. Windows wide open all day, insects crawling around, still over 20 C in my room.

I have three friends who have had their computers overheat and die. All of which had fan cooling. So I may as well say it, if you have fan cooling, please be careful. If you have liquid cooling, you're probably safe for the most part. If you don't have cooling for some reason? Well...

Edited by Revan The Dragon

I figured I'd chill a drink to have a nice cold one to crack open by myself.  I thought it'd be nice in this weather, ya know?  A little refresher in this blazing sun, something to take the heat away, a little treat.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

I left my can of J2O (orange and passion fruit, if anyone is interested) in the fridge for about an hour to get it to the perfect temperature.  Eagerly awaiting to bust it open, I walked semi-briskly back to my computer desk and sat in my chair.  That was when I realised what had happened.  The thing I hated the most.  Condensation.  In the brief walk from the fridge to my desk, the can had become a beacon for the warm water vapour hovering in the air which was begging to be chilled back to its liquid form, and my can was soaked in the stuff.  I now reluctantly popped open the can as it dripped over my lap, taking away the satisfaction from the thing I craved so much.  I let the sweet juices of J2O flow down my throat, giving me a brief moment of bliss in the fiery hell my life was now a part of...

fuck this heat.