Sniffles

Forum Game // rep me

On 21. 6. 2017 at 00:18, Sniffles said:

Where the fuck are my reps for one of the first fun posts in ages?!

Man, reps aren't that important, I think you may have a problem. Just let people enjoy themselves and watch. If you just wanna be salty don't say anything.

46 minutes ago, BIBS said:

Man, reps aren't that important, I think you may have a problem. Just let people enjoy themselves and watch. If you just wanna be salty don't say anything.

I'm mocking the idea of reputations even being a thing, they're just a way for the same 7 people to jerk each other off on every post even if said post is shit and worthless whereas a good post such as this one wouldn't get reps due to the author not being in said circle jerking group :)

2 minutes ago, Sniffles said:

I'm mocking the idea of reputations even being a thing, they're just a way for the same 7 people to jerk each other off on every post even if said post is shit and worthless whereas a good post such as this one wouldn't get reps due to the author not being in said circle jerking group :)

who reps who is their own bussines. Reps are just there cuz why not. I think youre salty cuz they took your reps away and you had to start from scratch. All of that from you bragging about how many reps you had. Because of that you hate what you loved and held very dear. SO stop with your salt and just be done with it. If you say anything back I doubt i'll reply.

15 minutes ago, Sniffles said:

Or because other people made your thread good

On 2017-6-22 at 18:22, BIBS said:

who reps who is their own bussines. Reps are just there cuz why not. I think youre salty cuz they took your reps away and you had to start from scratch. All of that from you bragging about how many reps you had. Because of that you hate what you loved and held very dear. SO stop with your salt and just be done with it. If you say anything back I doubt i'll reply.

he got his reps back? 

reps are gay just like u 

Edited by NotRJayy

2 minutes ago, NotRJayy said:

he got his reps back? 

reps are gay just like u 

he had 400+ reps until he bragged