Sniffles

Forum Game // rep me

8 hours ago, gaffeR said:

If i could -r3p you, i would.

Why's that? maybe because you're a 30-year-old who holds grudges online against a 16-year-old on a gaming forum instead spending that time on more useful things:hmm:

50 minutes ago, Jak said:

Says the kid who pays no taxes and has nothing to offer the world yet, to a man who is balancing raising a family, full-time work and still making time to enjoy his hobby.

:hmm:

Nice job trying to insinuate that because I am a child my responsibilities are less than that of adults and that I offer nothing to the world  (also I don't know Gaffers job but I very much doubt he changes or offers anything to the world which isn't already being offered), raising a family, on the other hand, is a tough thing to do but I'm convinced this gives someone power to judge people of whom they know little about. Last of all, you must have misinterpreted "Spending time on more useful things" I mean that instead of arguing with someone half your age and someone who has no impact on your life you could spend that time on your hobbies.  xoxoxo

@Sniffles 

We get it, your 17, just hit big boy level in school. You don't have to follow the same rules the kiddies do anymore. You are turning into a young adult. You've got a textbook that will help you through the syllabus, it has got some big ol' fancy concepts in them that make you feel mature and intelligent. You feel like you know what it is like to be an adult. You are no longer a rat in the normie pool....

Stop being a fucking tool, we don't need you to over justify your empty statements like your the top post on /r/IAmVerySmart. I hope you'll look back on this thread and see how much of an ass you've been.

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

brandon is like the abducted kid who manages to bite the kidnapper's hand but still ends up getting abducted anyway

im handsome as fuck tho

ngl

you replied? Lmao easiest bait of 2017...must of hit the spot with that forehead :hmm: