Sign in to follow this  
Brawler

brawler's unban request (RESOLVED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Brawler

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117351722

Ban reason given: I was banned for having vacd accounts, spoken to on ts.

Server Banned From: Whole of OB

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I don't believe my ban was unfair, I totally deserved it. Yes, I did cheat, I admit that. However, I do believe that you guys could give me a second chance and give me a chance to prove my self. I know that hacking in any game is breaking the rules for OB, and thus me getting unbanned is very unlikely, but I would still like you to consider this.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No evidence needed

Date of incident: I'm pretty sure this happened at the start of December or mid.

Thanks for reading..

Hey Brawler,

After discussion with the Admin team, I'm Sorry to say but I will not be unbanning you. You knew our rules and how seriously we take cheaters yet you still hacked after we trusted you enough to give you member. I might have been more lenient as you were a new member around May and received your last vac around July, had you then come forward and tried to explain yourself. But you didn't.... you never came forward it. It was only when a member of the admin team found your account in November that you owned up to your actions four months later.

We do not want to be associated with hackers especially those who never came forward with there transgressions your ban will stay a permanent ban and I honestly don't see it changing anytime in the future. I do hope you take this as a lesson and don't every hack in the future.

All the Best,

Sir_Conor