Sign in to follow this  
ZakTEF

E3 Games

Mostly hyped for metro, It's by far my favorite story, and has the perfect post-apocalyptic atmosphere and was full of quotable sentences 

AoE is a classic, and might pick it up if anyone else in the community does 

11 hours ago, ZakTEF said:

I've seen some games which have been announced and thought looks quite good. 

Over the next few days could post videos of the upcoming games.

One which that caught my eye is Anthem

My body is ready for this but wary i cant trust pre release trailers anymore but for now im interested

Anthem and Metro got me fucking pumped. Metro mostly, been waiting for a new one of the series for a long time.

I must also say that Call of Duty: World War II actually looked very good, and I'm certainly looking forward to giving it a shot.

Worst shit of E3 goes to Skyrim VR and Skyrim Switch. I love Skyrim but what the fuck. Cheesy VR? Link Amiibos for Skyrim? Really?

My top picks so far. 

Metro Exodus - trailer was incredible, fantastic music but, still a bit worrying how scripted it looked, very cut-sceney 

Far Cry 5 - looks like it has promise, I like the look and feel of what they are doing, however I do understand people saying it looks a bit like a reksin, FC4 was good but far too similar to FC3, I feel people won't be so forgiving if FC5 is the same, even if the world and environment is very cool.  

Wolfenstein 2 : The New Colossus - Holy fucking shit does this game look great, if you haven't played New Order fucking buy it in the summer sale, it's a fantastic shooter, looks like New Colossus is building off that and expanding it at the same time. Also alternate time life stuff is ALWAYS cool, so Nazi America looks tasty AF. Can't wait.

Mount and Blade Bannerlord - Honestly been waiting for this game for like, 4 fucking years now I just want it to come out. The more I see the more I want.

Vampyre - Gameplay still looks a tad clunky, but I understand its quite a small studio that's working on it and I think it has potential.

Assassin's Creed Origins - Apart from the super crappy cliche "Origins" title I'm looking forward to this. While AC games are pretty formulaic, and this one, unfortunately, looks to be the sort of the same they are good at giving you a fun recreation of a specific time period to fuck about in. The last real assassins creed game was ACB but Black Flag was a fun pirate game and Syndicate did a cool job of doing Victorian London, I can't name one game set in Ancient Egypt, so far that reason will probs pick up in a sale at some point. Although, after taking a whole year out was kinda expecting something a smidge more impressive, and from the gameplay demo it looks like it needs a lot of polish.         

Shadow Of War - Cause, well I don't think I really need to go into that, its kinda obvious

Total War Warhammer 2 - This one is one I expect most people to ignore, but its the game I'm most looking forward to this year and the trailer showed off more dinosaurs fighting dragons so I'm really all in on this one, and if you pre-order you get a free race pack for the first game, pretty lit if you ask me.  

Edited by Fluxy

Yeah without a doubt Sony and the PS4 has won the exclusives war this year, not by a narrow margin either, they literally hate-fucked Xbox into the dirt and left it in this quiviering mess. 

Days gone looks good 

shadow of the collossus remaster makes me want to cum...just...everywhere 

god of war looks good 

Spider-Man game 

more horizon zero dawn 

that's just from E3, remembering Sony has their own conference in December called PSX where we probs gonna see The Last of Us 2 + more exclusives. I am legit starting to get sad I sold my PS4 

what microsoft got? Oh yeah, a bastard love child between destiny and the division with one of the most cringy game play demos ever. HOT DAMN

9 hours ago, Fluxy said:

Yeah without a doubt Sony and the PS4 has won the exclusives war this year, not by a narrow margin either, they literally hate-fucked Xbox into the dirt and left it in this quiviering mess. 

Days gone looks good 

shadow of the collossus remaster makes me want to cum...just...everywhere 

god of war looks good 

Spider-Man game 

more horizon zero dawn 

that's just from E3, remembering Sony has their own conference in December called PSX where we probs gonna see The Last of Us 2 + more exclusives. I am legit starting to get sad I sold my PS4 

what microsoft got? Oh yeah, a bastard love child between destiny and the division with one of the most cringy game play demos ever. HOT DAMN

What does @SonyTwan have to do with this? Is he there?

Bannerlord is pretty much on my top list tbh, can't wait for the mods that'll come out for it, Game of Thrones mod on that gameplay demo would look sick as shit. Don't like the art for the characters though, however, people will probably release HD Face mods and stuff like that to bring it into 2017. A little worried about the fact they keep delaying it, and all that has to show are graphics from 4-5 years ago. 

Days Gone is another one I'm hyped up for, I like the mass zombie pack look, and I like that they left out the "My machine gun goes ratatatat and they all die" that they had from the 1st gameplay demo they bought out, adds to the almost impossible odds the zombies look. However, bit worried about the almost scripted melee fights it has going on, hopefully they can improve that

Any additional DLC for Horizon:Zero Dawn im pretty much in for, looks like they are focusing on the Winter tribe that you meet a few times, although i would hope that they would add more end-game content, as its pretty boring when you can legit sling a grenade at a fucking robot dinosaur and kill it in one because your max-geared.

Vampyr looks like it has potential, kind of looks like they came to E3 not prepared at all with the game demo, looked clunky, facial animations are non-existent, hope they have more time to improve.

Anthem is a game im worried about tbh, cringy roleplaying voices aside, it looks they are mixing the destiny & the titanfall titan suits you can buy up, to me it looks like its going to go the way of Destiny, the way it works, and from what I can tell by the way they talk about stuff, its almost like it'll be one of those 'fake open-world' where it'll pretend to have a lot of content going inbetween places, with amazing open wide spaces, and yet the missions will just be ' Kill 0/20 Robotic blah blah' it'll be a amazing benchmark looking game, but it'll lack so much replayability, that will end up just going on the Steam charts site and seeing its players just rapidly climb and then just dump in under a month. However, all speculation, it'll depend on what they bring out in dev blogs & other gameplay videos.

State of Decay 2 is another game I can get the fuck behind, if its true and you can have a co-op mode, its going to be sick, as the first State of Decay was incredibly good, but I felt like the single-player and the missions you got just made it feel like you were doing the ol'go here, pick/kill, go back. Hopefully character customization will be a thing.