1 hour ago, Sovman said:

I don't believe that's you. Leave the summoner name unobscured. 

Also @ everyone that posted screenshots without editing them, anyone can try use that information to access your account so I recommend blurring your user name, summoner ID and email

Edit: @Joji @nick fix yo shit

Edited by IrishChamp

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

I don't believe that's you. Leave the summoner name unobscured. 

Also @ everyone that posted screenshots without editing them, anyone can try use that information to access your account so I recommend blurring your user name, summoner ID and email

Edit: @Joji @nick fix yo shit

what did i do wrong wtf

edit: don't worry about it

Edited by Joji

With franchising here, what teams are you guys rooting for in the LCS? (NA, nobody cares about EU LCS it's boring)

I've always been a Doublelift fan. Supported CLG for years when he was on it. I wasn't sure about supporting TSM but I think I'm happy with being a Liquid fan. I like all the players and they show really good promise after beating TSM last night

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

With franchising here, what teams are you guys rooting for in the LCS? (NA, nobody cares about EU LCS it's boring)

I've always been a Doublelift fan. Supported CLG for years when he was on it. I wasn't sure about supporting TSM but I think I'm happy with being a Liquid fan. I like all the players and they show really good promise after beating TSM last night

im rooting for irishpleasecomebackiwanttoplayaleaguegatherandimissyouverymuchcomebackoriwillkillmyself i heard they have a pretty big chance of winning

4 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

100 Thieves actually look pretty good I would love to see them win. I wouldn't mind Liquid or Echo Fox winning as well I love me some Huni and Dardoch

For any of you who constantly buy a trackers knife or are playing support and have no idea where to place them, don't fear. I've seen a lot of you who are new still warning the lane tribrush in late game because you've never been thought any better.

tALoFMi.png

I found a similar one of these in season 3 that helped me a lottt and this one is very recently updated. Just remember that blue side is on the bottom and red is in the top. You're not warding your own jungle, it's all about tracking their jungler.

Also to keep in mind: There's no point going for deep jungle wards if they're pushing your inhibs. At that point you need to be heavily warding your own jungle to keep your team from walking into picks.