҉NuclearGamer

Themed Inventories

Well, Since I've lost my entire inventory coin flipping like an idiot, I'm gonna go from my half-assed red inventory to making a pink/violet inventory.

I've got the skins ready and just need some names, And that is where you come! Write me in the comments what I should name my soon to come skins and I'll also be hosting a giveaway soon. ;)

1) Cz : Xiangliu

2) Deagle : Kumicho Dragon

3) Duel Berettas : ???

4) Glock : Water Elemental

5) p250 : White Out

6) USP-S : Neo-Noir

7) Ak-47: Neon Revolution

9) AWP: Fever Dream / HyperBeast 

10) FAMAS: Pulse

11) Gay Sniper: Flux (Fluxy)

13) M4A1-S: Decimator

14) SCAR-20: Splash Jam

15) Aks Cousin: Pulse

16) Scout: Slashed (With unicorn holos)

17) MAC-10: Neon Rider

18) p90: Death by Kitty

19) UMP: Minotaur's Labyrinth

20) The knife is gonna be a bayonet that either Ultraviolet or Fade.

Right, The gloves will hopefully be pandora's box, if I can trade my way up to that with 100 keys

In all the project should cost me about 500-600$, about the same amount I lost coinflipping.

I give 0 shits about the amount I lost coinflipping, cause it is 100% my fault and I own up to it

If you're gonna hate "y u conflap idota dont car bout monias?" I coin flip because it's the only exciting thing I can do living in this shithole of a country.

Also shoutout to Cereal <3

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer

19 minutes ago, Jak said:

Why don't you spend that 600 dollars on getting yourself a fucking car or a new set of clothes or a new ANYTHING?

fresh new skins BOI ???

also this seems cool Nuclear, hopefully you won't gamble it if it's worth more than the money to you.  seems like a good change to make :)

Edited by iZac

1 hour ago, Jak said:

Why don't you spend that 600 dollars on getting yourself a fucking car or a new set of clothes or a new ANYTHING?

I mean I'm 16 and I got a GSX-R600, I don't really like cars

I spend most of my money on what makes me happy, travelling/skins EleGiggle

1 hour ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

I mean I'm 16 and I got a GSX-R600, I don't really like cars

I spend most of my money on what makes me happy, travelling/skins EleGiggle

Then spending it on travelling will make your 17 year old self much happier, I promise you. Don't waste money on cosmetic bullshit in a video game, no matter how much you like it. Take this advice from a 28 year old who wastes his money on superfluous shit on the regular.

7 minutes ago, Jak said:

Then spending it on travelling will make your 17 year old self much happier, I promise you. Don't waste money on cosmetic bullshit in a video game, no matter how much you like it. Take this advice from a 28 year old who wastes his money on superfluous shit on the regular.

couldnt agree more, its just a damn skin the game will eventually die out and itll be rip money also.

p.s Ive been down this route also and i still regret it every bloody day spending so much on crappy pixels

7 hours ago, Jak said:

Jek you buy colourful keyboard without marked buttons after that you order the same buttons but with different colour..?? $$$

10 hours ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

couldnt agree more, its just a damn skin the game will eventually die out and itll be rip money also.

p.s Ive been down this route also and i still regret it every bloody day spending so much on crappy pixels

<3 You still League Sugardaddy

- Although in steam Nuclear can always cash out either directly through the market or using a trusted third party (OPSkins) so it's not like he's putting money into an enpty void to be never seen again.

I never understood themed inventories. Only place it looks cool is when someone looks at it through your steam profile. Even then it's not as cool as getting the skins you actually like because you might have a blue themed inventory and a random fucking 11 cent Scar-20 Blueprint just sitting there like a cheap ass hoe.