Sign in to follow this  
w33zy

Quake Champions

I love that they brought out a new quake game! Not sure about the "classes" yet tho as i haven't downloaded it yet. Used to be one of my favourite games back then, quake III arena. UT99 was great aswell. Will definitely try this out later!

Edited by Oldmike

1 hour ago, Oldmike said:

I also used to play quake 3 arena competitively, im scared that i'll be shit at this one tho

Honestly I played for 2 hours last night and got maybe 8 kills total. I cannot figure out how the fuck to hit people, and the movement is nothing like old quake.

its definitely it's own beast. Don't go into this expecting some copy of the old quake. That being said I think it's great and a huge improvement. The characters give it flair, progression, mastery and most importantly dynamic gameplay, the UI is great, it looks fantastic and most importantly, it's unforgiving as fuck. 

Its one of the first games in so so long that gets me to work up a sweat. Not sure how long this honeymoon phase is gonna last with the game before I don't enjoy it so much but it's definitely something I'm going to get into when it comes out.