The Untainted One

Ashes of Creation

Fluxy mentioned this game in TS and after watching the video I'm really interested in seeing how this game progresses. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before and definitely breaks the mould of a typical MMO. They are also highly against P2W style games so no micro transactions :grin: It's still a kickstarter so I'm not getting my hopes up too much but I really want this game to be what the video says it is. Is anyone planning on playing this game when it comes out?

If you want to check it out you can through this link: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

Edited by The Untainted One

16 minutes ago, Brake_d0wn said:

I will be interested in playing AOC however if this game have a subscription fee, im-out:spooky:

If they want to make the game have 0 p2w elements it'll have to be sub and as long as the game is good and delivers what is says it will, I think it's fair

Have to admit, they've done a nice job with the design. Graphics look wonderful and the fabric physics look really good. Lighting works out nicely, too. The environments look believable.

I think I'll be following this one, see what its story is like, and if I like it I'll likely invest in the game, probably support it on Kickstarter.

Until then I'll return to EverQuest II and ES:O like the loser I am. Thanks for sharing this game though, will keep my eye on it!

Ugh please no f2p... no matter what they say 'but itll only be skins' they will add convenience items and eventually p2w. Flashbacks of my beloved gw2 turning to shit :(

Pay to play wont be so bad, but so many mmos after a while go f2p with mtx after realising they cannot keep up with the likes of WoW.

As for the game itself, certainly seems like they have gone for a more unique approach which i like, but i simply refuse to get hyped for another mmo until i see actual gameplay from a beta or something