Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Outbreak Community 2017

I discovered the new Unseen, a Veteran named Mintlou. And although his repbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Mintlou can save the server.

I have no real contribution to this thread and neither will the 90% of comments but this is what OB has turned into, A shit posting palace for people whose worth is determined by reps. (I also got my reps back so thanks for all those who helped and stood by me during those hardships)

5 minutes ago, Sniffles said:

(I also got my reps back so thanks for all those who helped and stood by me during those hardships)

If a mod could do us all a favour that would be great....

14 hours ago, Blyss said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

+1

15 hours ago, Sniffles said:

I have no real contribution to this thread and neither will the 90% of comments but this is what OB has turned into, A shit posting palace for people whose worth is determined by reps.

If you think people are going to respond in a serious manner to a thread that is clearly a joke/meme/bait/political spice/state of OB rant then you are clearly

retarded.  

3 hours ago, Fluxy said:

If you think people are going to respond in a serious manner to a thread that is clearly a joke/meme/bait/political spice/state of OB rant then you are clearly

retarded.  

So you're saying just because the creator of the thread made it as a joke I can't post a semi-serious response giving my opinion? If I can't you are clearly

retarded