Sign in to follow this  
Twiixtor

What is the best third party matchmaking service for CS:GO?

What is the best third party matchmaking service for CS:GO?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The title says it all...

• ESEA
    • Faceit
    • CEVO
    • Other

I'm thinking of giving a third party matchmaking service a proper try since I like the feel of less cheaters and 128tick and I know a lot of OB people play third party matchmaking so your opinions would be very nice.

Which is better and why?

Thanks <3

I would say Faceit. There's a lot more top players on there than ESEA. I've had ESEA for 2 years and had no problems with it when I've actually played but they're dodgy as fuck. The software snoops into places it shouldn't be, having a bit coin miner run in the background, etc. But even with all of that dodgy stuff, CEVO was by far the worst of the three for me.

esea if you want to play with kill hungry stat padders that just want to get there rws up.

faceit if you want to play with good players ,that play for teamwork. 

Both dont have cheaters.

Had experienced both of them but i prefer faceit.

It just has more shit to do,like tournaments where you can get faceit points that can be used to buy some cool shit.It also has a much better anti cheat then esea and matchmaking.

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

Faceit is full of cheaters from what ive heard

??? who told you that, brandon ???

15 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

esea if you want to play with kill hungry stat padders that just want to get there rws up.

faceit if you want to play with good players ,that play for teamwork. 

Both dont have cheaters.

Had experienced both of them but i prefer faceit.

It just has more shit to do,like tournaments where you can get faceit points that can be used to buy some cool shit.It also has a much better anti cheat then esea and matchmaking.

??? who told you that, brandon ???

hum some pro players talked about it, i saw it on youtube but cant remember who but its mostly on high ranks

i would never take brandon seriously

I would expect this poll to be 1 sided as more people in ob play faceit than ESEA, so they will probably vote for that. I personally have played both and agree with blyss on ESEA is aids in the low ranks and but then is better than faceit the higher you go. <<< REASON EXTINCT DIDNT LIKE ESEA hehe xd

Twiix ur like le-lem skill right? If so get faceit. If ur better get ESEA. Oh and CEVO is more for teams that want to compete in tourneys so I wouldn't play that.

13 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

I would expect this poll to be 1 sided as more people in ob play faceit than ESEA, so they will probably vote for that. I personally have played both and agree with blyss on ESEA is aids in the low ranks and but then is better than faceit the higher you go. <<< REASON EXTINCT DIDNT LIKE ESEA hehe xd

Twiix ur like le-lem skill right? If so get faceit. If ur better get ESEA. Oh and CEVO is more for teams that want to compete in tourneys so I wouldn't play that.

the matching is even fucked on esea,i remember being B- then getting a 4 man premade on my team that were D- and get put against a B- and a 4 man A+ premade which was just completely unfair,and thats just one example.While on faceit its completely balanced most of the time.

And most people that have faceit in ob have switched from esea to faceit which isnt really one sided.

Also esea is more of an american thing,most of Europe plays faceit,so i dont see a point of getting esea when you can face much better players when you reach 1.9k elo.

You are rank D chus,you cant say it will get better when you reach higher rank if you never been there.

Edited by Extinct ツ

45 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

MM Server Pinger/Picker, before it became unusable.

There are still some work-arounds though, detailed in the comments on this page, which I look forward to trying!

I'm amazed at how you manage to comment on EVERY single thread which is of completely no relevance to you.

Fitness thread - you'll find a way

Consistent introduction threads/member apps where you've never even met the person - you'll find a way

Runescape thread, Hearthstone thread, Battlegrounds thread - you'll find a way

Event results threads you didn't play in - you'll find a way

Every jailbreak suggestion thread - you'll find a way

VENG YOU'VE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO - STOP HUNTING TO OVERTAKE FLUX/TWIST POST COUNT

2 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

You are rank D chus,you cant say it will get better when you reach higher rank if you never been there.

When I play with Kai and such we get placed against b's and b-'s so I have experience in low and high ranks....