bestmanalex10

Alex's Unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): BestManAlex10

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72542704

Ban Reason Given: Spoken to on teamspeak (Ban for Payday 2 hacks)

Server Banned From: Jailbreak Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I believe that the ban given was fair and I do not disapprove or think it is unfair as spoken to on teamspeak before I was ban. I understand that any form of hacking on another game is still breaking the rules. I have never used any hacks within CS:GO or the jailbreak server itself, i have always tried my best to go by the server rules when i was within the communities and you can see this within sourceban ,I have never been banned from the server previously.It was a one time mistake from the actions I have taken, it has not happened ever since this incident. After being a year away from the server, I have learnt from my mistakes and will never commit such thing again. I hope that the staff of OB and the community forgive me for my mistakes and give me another chance within the server. Thank you for taking time reading !

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: None

Date of incident:04-19-16 19:13

Alex,

Your unban request will be discussed in the next staff meeting, which is soon (hopefully ;)). For now just sit tight.

Have a good one,
Finnley

Hey Alex,

After a long discussion with the admin team, we have decided that you will not be allowed back in this community. We made a official news post announcing that if you have previously hacked or hack or have a vacced alt account, then come out now and we might give you a not as harsh punishment. However, you didn't come forward about your alt that was vacced and your payday 2 hacks. On top of that, you denied and still deny that you hacked in CSGO and made up a bullshit story. We even gave you 2 weeks to think about it and be honest with us, however when we talked to you about it after the 2 weeks, you still lied and decided not to be honest. With all of those in mind, we have decided that your permanent ban will stay a permanent ban.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff