Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Thank You

Firstly, thank you @Jamie for your +reputation yesterday in my intro thread. I tried thanking you in the topic itself but my post kept disappearing and now the thread is locked?????

Secondly, today is the first day of a 3 day weekend. I am thankful of that.

Please use this thread to thank someone for a good thing they did, or to express what you are currently thankful for!

Idk, thank you life?

Had the most amazing night and ended up watching the sunrise with my gf on top of a friends jeep in the middle of nowhere (we drove around some fields, my friend has a Land Rover). It was quite the experience and it really makes you appreciate life. 

I'm still drunk so ignore my fagottery :spooky:

46 minutes ago, Blyss said:

Idk, thank you life?

Had the most amazing night and ended up watching the sunrise with my gf on top of a friends jeep in the middle of nowhere (we drove around some fields, my friend has a Land Rover). It was quite the experience and it really makes you appreciate life. 

I'm still drunk so ignore my fagottery :spooky:

Woah woah woah, I need to get this straight. Were you on top of a jeep that was on top of a land rover? Or were you on top of a Land Rover that was on top of a jeep???

Thanks mother for bringing me to life and thanks pigs for having such delicious meat, although cows have pretty decent meat too, and goats too. And idk, thanks jak for such a positive thread? you made me post something after some time :)

Thanks Gavin for being the chillest College teacher and realising I wanted nothing to fucking do with Camera's and letting me look at Countries on Wikipedia and other informational sites.

Thanks random blind Examiner who couldn't tell I did absolutely no work at all and still marked me for a Pass in college, you the real MVP.

Thanks Mom & Dad for not sending me to a Special School like you discussed when I was a child.