Sign in to follow this  
Saban

Unban ya boi (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):i forgot

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sabanzera/

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Racist

Server Banned From: jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

Bro I don't really deserve the ban, it was harmless. I dont think it deserves a solid 2day ban (please dont let me play in ENW or CLWO), realistically i was just saying goodbye "my friends" though I understand how people can't take a joke but soz xoxox. I also have a black friend called Tyronne. Im not racist I love black people. Please forgive me xoxoxoxoxo. I hope you can, I cant live without my jailbreak and come on I was in da server even when it has 2players look at my hours at the past week ffs. xoxoxoxoxoxo

love Yung Saban, 21SabaN, i cant think of anymore xoxoxoxo

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:

A pic of me and friend when i was young 

Date of incident: 27/4/17

Hey Saban,

We have a strict policy on racism. Within our community, the use of the ''n word'' is forbidden cause people can find it racist. You have been warned for this multiple times, as well you recieved multiple comms for it. You have been banned for racism before, and you don't seem to learn from it. You meant it as a joke, but using that word as a joke is not funny. Therefore your ban will stay. If you keep continueing being racist in whatever way, you can expect more and longer bans in the future. If you have any questions you can message me.

The OB staff