Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Thoughts?

The only thing that would really get me back into cod would be a remake of mw2, with all the broken shit left in but a setting for private matches to enable things like elevators. I really disliked all the cods after Ghosts, but MWR looked pretty good for a remake and i was kinda tempted to spend £80 or something to get it

Alright first of all, I AM FUCKING SO EXCITED FOR THIS DAMN GAME! THE MEMORIES!. I fucking love this type of game.

Here is what I would like to say that I am a fucking fan of, The looks of it are great, the cinematic scenes are off the charts. This reminds me of the this game : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_2

I legit am fan being a fanboy regardless of how shit the multiplayer is. I would buy this game only for the campaign. 

Regardless, I am fucking buying this shit since I adore World at War type of games.

TYSKIE FOR THE BBBBBOOOOOYYYYS.

also, the trailer honestly looks great imo, WW2 allows for such better story telling than future jetpack exosuit bs. Whether or not it will be good or not is entirely to be seen but its the first cod since Black Ops 2 that I haven't thought looks total shit from the announcement. I think people should be wary though of expecting some COD 2 return to glory. I wouldn't get excited for this game hoping it to be some remastered retro masterpiece, it will 100% be its own game with its own feel and I imagine will be very very different from any other previous WW2 era COD    

Not buying unless they add some special boots to the multiplayer that allow you to walk on walls and fly if you jump off a ledge.

Tired of companies being lazy and instead of being historically accurate they aren't bothered to code in jet packs like they had in WWII.        

Also if the ray gun isn't a secondary you get from 10th prestige in multiplayer then I give up on this shit company.

Edited by IrishChamp
Formatting