Mozblast 2.0

Moz's Member Application (DECLINED)

ngl if you think joining random mix rooms and making retarded noises is going to be an effective way of getting to know the people in the community you want to join, then you need to rapidly reappraise how you interact with people. :/ It will not get you in, no matter how you write on the forums.

And for the record, when mix rooms are occupied, they actually do become the private room of whoever's in them.

Edited by VENGA BUS

Just a few words of advice Moz, the best thing you can do right now is listen to all the criticism you have received in this thread and fix up even if it's hard to swallow. Trying to defend yourself by completely denying all of the criticisms won't get you very far. Also, just so you know, you should not be joining non-empty mix rooms without permission especially if you are not playing with the people in the room. 

As for your member app, personally, I think you should take the time to get involved and familiarise with OB by integrating with the community on forums and ts a bit more.

If you just man up and improve upon all of all those things you will find that everyone will welcome you with open arms. 

Edited by Gunstar

Ftr you can join mix rooms if you know the bros in there, provided you stfu when you first join and get a feel. I've hopped into mix rooms over the past year and ended up listening and having a chill chat. Doing anything other than that just isn't on.

@Fluxy I know, and I'm sorry.

8 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

kskCksA.png

I dont think its a good thing to lie when all the proof is here.

Why would i care to ruin your chances,u need to earn your place by integrating with the community and not lie about what you clearly did and yet be annoying for no apparent reason.

Also love how you poke me that you said "hello" instead of admitting that you were making that noise and then told me "not to craft a point out of bullshit",and now your admitting that you did make the annoying noise ?

My gyazo bugged out so i couldnt take a screenshot of the pokes so ill just post it and hope you take my word for it.
<20:40:43> You poked "Moz" with message: trust me being aids does not get you member if thats what you want
<20:41:19> "Moz" pokes you: all i did was say hello chill
<20:41:29> "corey/cpm" connected to channel "Welcome to Outbreak!"
<20:41:46> You poked "Moz" with message: no u didnt u just made a aids noise and left
<20:41:59> "Moz" pokes you: I said hello
<20:42:08> You poked "Moz" with message: dont try lie out of it
<20:42:23> "Moz" pokes you: Dont try to craft a point out of bullshit
<20:42:37> You poked "Moz" with message: god ur already blocked
<20:42:43> "Moz" pokes you: kk

Its just disrespectful to join mix rooms and just be annoying,you probably did it to all these other channels aswell.

I dont see why your trying to get away with it,just admit to your mistakes and not lie.

Just re-apply when you've grown up 

Like i said, didn't think such a harmless set of actions would provoke such a violent response. I would've liked to have believed that such actions wouldn't have sparked any major reaction. Simple things like these do not require such harsh backlash. Granted, maybe what I did was slightly childish, although, on the most part I believe in needful situations I can be mature and respond adequately. When you messaged me in Ts, I didn't want to start an argument. I stopped in a Ts channel literally one after yours to try to start interacting with other players, but that's when you join and had a go at me. I thought "ok well I guess so, that's over with now" and I moved to the channel with Jme and a few others in, then stayed there. I'd also like to point out it was you that started the argument, created such a major issue out of such a harmless action, and tried to basically drain anger out of me for the fun of it. I'm again, not trying to start an argument. As you can see above, criticism like what CQ and Brandon gave is what I need to be able to improve, not just some sort of attack from two players. I never intended to create such a large problem, but honestly did not think that it could ever create such a large reaction. Again, i'll give you that maybe joining several Ts channels pretty quick isn't the best thing to do, but the way you have delivered your criticism along with your friend is not helpful in any form. Honestly i'd much prefer if you'd have talked about it in a sensible manner, rather than calling it "aids" and then just proceding to try to anger me. I attempted to stand my ground, as I didn't want to just give up the truth, but honestly when you said you were gonna block me I was thankful, I thought that was it. But no, here you are posting on my application. I agree maybe I need to spend more time on Ts (which I was attempting to do but got rather put off when someone had a go at me for something so small) along with post more stuff on the forums. I do try to integrate with the community, mainly on jailbreak though. Overall, if you did get so angry over such a little thing, maybe addressing it hand on in a mature manner would've been better than what you have done. I am trying not to create an argument, but a civil discussion on what I can improve on. If you have any cricism i'm open to it, but prefer for it to be delivered in a positive, helpful way rather than a simple attack on whoever you want.

Thankyou anyhow,

Moz

The people above me has stated it quite well. You need to increase the activity on forums, even if you might be checking them regulary we want to see people contributing on the forums with good quality posts. The TS activity I can not say much about but after reading the post about you being a troll coming in channels and making noises, I'd be happy to give you this tip. Think of TS like your own house. Every channel is representing a room. Imagine if you sit in your room (mix room 1) and you have some friends over, having fun and playing all these different games. Suddenly someone slams your door open and starts making weird noises...basically that's what you did.

You should also try and not be such a troll on JB as you've been the last few days / weeks. Tone it down, be respectfull, helpfull and I'm sure you will get your membership one day.

Criticism is always hard to take, but now you atleast know what you need to improve on. Not everyone does.

Good luck 

Edited by No Good

yo people are giving you a hard time in here Moz, but I rarely see this kind of behavior from you on the Jailbreak server normally. You're generally pretty invested in making the server as fun as possible and I think you're a good guy. You can be a tad bit trolly at times, but who isn't.

I'm not entirely sure you're deserving of a +1 at this point as your TS and forum activity is a little lacking, but I don't see why you wouldn't get it if you toned down the trolliness on JB and improved your activity on our other platforms for next time you apply.

Hello Moz

Eventhough i rarely come to the jb server I have to say I dont really see any of you on TS. You only have 8 posts and that is extremely lacking. I hope you get it but I just cant guarantee it. I wish you good luck.

I literally have no idea who you are, but then again I never play jailbreak so I wouldn't really expect too. You seem friendly enough but it also seems like you really rubbed some people up the wrong way. Try to avoid that, not joining mix rooms unless you have been invited is a big part of this. I know you seem to be interpreting extinct and thunders responce as a personal attack on you but I assure it is not. When people are in mix rooms its because they are playing a game that requires some form of concentration together, the worst thing you can do is join randomly when not invited and start being disruptive ESPECIALLY if you dont know the people in the room. Maybe you were just trying to say hello or be friendly but its not a good start. If your really interested in being a member stick to the public channels and make some decent posts on the forums :)     

On 4/25/2017 at 22:39, Extinct ツ said:

<20:41:29> "corey/cpm" connected to channel "Welcome to Outbreak!"

Ayyy thats my mate lmao.

IMO I honestly believe you do deserve member in the future but stupid actions on ts may have caused you to have a bad first impression with some members. For now its a -1 But improving on ts activity and the forums will make that turn in to a +1 hopefully.

Good Luck Anyway :spooky:

This is just a simple misunderstanding of things were you could say 'sry im new to the ob teamspeak' and maybe the conversation may have been less aggressive between the two of you. maybe then he would explain how the mix rooms work nicely. 

anyways my opinion is still the same, wouldnt mind seeing u on ts more

but then again its extinct :ok:

Edited by Sovman

Hi Moz,

After a discussion with the staff, we have decided it is too soon for you to be given a trial. We want to see more activity from you on our platforms so we can get to know you a little better.

You can reapply towards the end of may.

All the best,
The OB Staff