Sign in to follow this  
nulp

Unban Request - Linky (RESOLVED)

Player Name: Linky / NULP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190246147

Why should he be banned: Its been around summer I started playing on Outbreak as a really toxic annoying kid. I got warned and banned multiple times from outbreak and was probally one of the most hated persons on the servers. Its been about 5 months I've been logged in on Outbreak and I was banned 3 months ago. The times I wasn't on anymore and never got on I was working on my attitude by going to doctors who can help me. I'm still doing that till today. I'm not the person I used to be before. I learned from my mistakes and I'm a really mature boy right now. I don't act childish that much anymore. I can behave my self and not be a racist. I won't be offending staff or other people. I hope to get a second change to prove I changed.

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 180 days ago I found out I was banned. And 5/6 months ago I didn't log in anymore, only once to come back on the sever since I changed but got banned instantly.

UnSeen told me to wait about 3/6 months to make a ban appeal. I think I'm mature enough to come back to the community.

Thanks,

Linky/NULP

Hi Linky,

After a discussion with the admin team, we have decided your ban will stay. Permanent bans are given out after much thought and as a last resort. We have given you many chances before your ban and you have seemed to fail every single time. However, it is really good to hear that you went ahead and gotten professional help and that you have improved. I hope you can continue this.

All the best,
The OB Staff

Edited by Gunstar