Lewis

Most BS ban you've ever had online?

perm banned on a popular CSS server for 'Cheats | Hacks | Scripts' by one of the admins after playing on the server for like 2 years. Took me 1-2 months to get unbanned at the time, even will all the regulars on the server supporting me. It ended with the admin who banned me getting removed and banned by the owner after talking sum shit to the owner or whatever. and getting unbanned with help of a German friend on the server. (German server which also had some English).

6e091dbe8aecddd6c1ee2c1daabdf1af.png did a quick search for the ban 

At the time i was very triggered since i waited like a month for any response and was one of the few server i enjoyed playing on.

Every other ban I've had so far has been to small to care much for.

muted for 2 hrs for saying saying "hi" to jaydog (i think i said hi).

3 hours ago, Tammahshay said:

muted for 2 hrs for saying saying "hi" to jaydog (i think i said hi).

The thread title specifically says "most BS ban".  Your brief and poorly written story was about a mute which does not meet what the thread has asked for.  I figured I would let this slide, although I did feel as if specifying a staff member's name was not necessary and didn't add to your story, aside from having the potential to cause drama.  With most people my thoughts would have stopped here, however due to you being known for lying in the past I decided to search your Sourcebans (link, for anyone interested) for this mute you speak of.  As Jaydog is no longer a staff member his name wouldn't be listed, but instead have "Admin deleted" in place of it.  I read through these, and found none which had a duration of 2 hours.  "Okay", I thought, "he could have forgotten who issued the mute".  This seemed off, as you specifically stated Jaydog's name, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and checked to see if any current staff had given you a mute similar to what you stated.  However, it turns out that you've never once in your 41 communication blocks (an impressive number, may I add) received a two hour mute or gag, meaning you could not have mixed up who issued the mute as a mute was never given.  It is on this basis that I believe your story is completely fabricated in an attempt to either a) increase your post count or b) gain +repp from members of the community who dislike the ex staff member you targeted.

In conclusion, I believe that you should write a formal apology to Jaydog, who you have falsely accused of abusing his moderation abilities, and pay out a fine of 5 repp which will be given to Jaydog and his family to cover emotional damages caused by your slanderous claim.

Tagging involved parties for further thoughts and statements: @Jaydog!@Tammahshay

Edited by iZac

My Xbox account got banned till 1/1/9999 because of malicious hacking. The only thing that was relatively similar was I did go in a few MW2 lobbies but I thought that was ok as the game was outdated. I only had one prior ban as well for 2 weeks. I was pissed off because I'd had that account like 7 years and I basically just lost all my efforts on every game I ever played. Fun times.

2 hours ago, iZac said:

The thread title specifically says "most BS ban".  Your brief and poorly written story was about a mute which does not meet what the thread has asked for.  I figured I would let this slide, although I did feel as if specifying a staff member's name was not necessary and didn't add to your story, aside from having the potential to cause drama.  With most people my thoughts would have stopped here, however due to you being known for lying in the past I decided to search your Sourcebans (link, for anyone interested) for this mute you speak of.  As Jaydog is no longer a staff member his name wouldn't be listed, but instead have "Admin deleted" in place of it.  I read through these, and found none which had a duration of 2 hours.  "Okay", I thought, "he could have forgotten who issued the mute".  This seemed off, as you specifically stated Jaydog's name, but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and checked to see if any current staff had given you a mute similar to what you stated.  However, it turns out that you've never once in your 41 communication blocks (an impressive number, may I add) received a two hour mute or gag, meaning you could not have mixed up who issued the mute as a mute was never given.  It is on this basis that I believe your story is completely fabricated in an attempt to either a) increase your post count or b) gain +repp from members of the community who dislike the ex staff member you targeted.

In conclusion, I believe that you should write a formal apology to Jaydog, who you have falsely accused of abusing his moderation abilities, and pay out a fine of 5 repp which will be given to Jaydog and his family to cover emotional damages caused by your slanderous claim.

Tagging involved parties for further thoughts and statements: @Jaydog!@Tammahshay

Thought I would expand on this a bit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you said about Jaydog not being staff so all the bans/comms made by him would show up as "Admin deleted" is incorrect. "Admin deleted" is when the mod+ who issued the ban/comm has had there source bans account deleted off of Outbreaks source bans page, so you can still be listed on the source bans system and not have any powers on jailbreak hence why some ex mods bans and comms still show they were made by them yet they don't have mod on the server. 

So in actual fact when you go and look at Tammahshays history of comms he has only ever received one from Jaydog which lasted 5 minutes. Pretty big difference between two hours and 5 minutes @Tammahshay 

G'Night

Edited by Pepe