Lewis

Most BS ban you've ever had online?

- 2 weeks from tthumps ch for telling a guy not to be racist since he kept typing the n word (i never typed it myself). managed to get unbanned afterwards by another mod but ye

- perm on grimmz ch for posting a tthump emote in chat, all because they ''had some drama going on between them''

- 1h on ob jb on my smurf cuz some kid kept opening the cell doors and SOME SHIT MOD thought it was me. tbf i was being a bit of a troll

- countless 1.6 servers cuz of cheating when i wasn't even that good but that's pretty common

changing name to 'brendan fraser' - named after actor.

cyber bullying ban from forums

'spanning' ban from forums for posting 3 alan titchmarsh pics in a row

2 day macro ban from rs for autotyping gilded altar host names into the box before they added the previous name thing

I got banned from a huge server community on Counter-Strike 1.6 run by a bunch of Christians because I knew how to AWP better than them. Not even joking. Ban reason was something along the lines of "Cheating with AWP". I was also given warnings for saying "shit" and "damn" a few times.

5 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

I got banned from a huge server community on Counter-Strike 1.6 run by a bunch of Christians because I knew how to AWP better than them. Not even joking. Ban reason was something along the lines of "Cheating with AWP". I was also given warnings for saying "shit" and "damn" a few times.

Out of honor but this is actually 100% hilarious.