Lewis

Most BS ban you've ever had online?

Could be from a CS server, a forum, a twitch chat, a community, teamspeak, an event etc

What's the most unjustified/BS ban you've ever been given? 

1) I went into loOp's twitch chat, the blind/deaf streamer last night and simply asked 'How come so many people are still watching?' - then got insta permed by one of his mods.

2) There was a period in OB when having your name on teamspeak as anything else other than your forum name would be met with a ban. I got banned for 1 hour for having instead of 'Lewis' by the crazy trio of dictators in the dark ages.

3) I was threatened with a perm ban on a UK retake server by a top UK pro called 'CRMJ'. I was consistently owning him. One of the few instances I wasn't saying anything, he was just triggering himself. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/110734434606460672/420FA4212223884CD5028459764F1A2D9581E655/

Edited by Lewis

2 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

That first one is retarded Lewis. Of course you're going to get banned for that.

I've never been unfairly banned from something because I don't do stupid baiting shit that gives people excuses to ban me.

CRY ME BUCKET IRISH

COD4

1) Banned for calling out a mod for whing on a promod server

2) Banned from a promod server for 'Being a dirty cheat' or something along those lines because I was reported by a regular player who provided no evidence.

Runescape

1) Got muted for trying to antiscam someone who was trying to scam me

Minecraft

1) Banned for figuring out how to transfer creative blocks in survival

TS

1) Got temp banned for manipulating a drunk admin to give me admin powers and break ts.

Well, when I first got into csgo I got banned off a zombie server for killing a zombie, apparently, that was "impossible" to do alone.

3 bans off 3 Minecraft servers cause easy PVP.

And a trade ban, tbh that lasted a year and I was super salty about it and turned into the dark side