M1nt-l0u

Unseen appreciation thread

Same as gungerpopper, wrote my essay over at the admin forums but yh hands down one of the best HA we have had and probably will ever have. He is irreplaceable. One of my closest friends who I can meme with about OB and IRL. Will miss him as Staff but hoping he will come back after being recharged. Good luck on those exams bro.

57 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

wrote my essay over at the admin forums 

57 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

one of the best HA we have had and probably will ever have. He is irreplaceable. 

Who will write those beautiful essays now, lovely bible paragraphs. In memory of godseen.

fombmq.png

4 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Make sure you stick around to come to any future of meetups

This, not only are you the best staff member of any community I have encountered. You also can keep the pace drinking with me. 

''ANYONE WHO CONTINUES TO PLAY SOUNDBOARDS WILL BE BANNED FOR A WEEK'' - Unseen the head master bursting into the OG channel to stop us killing the substitute.

Gonna cry now. 

One of my favourite boys, basically kept everything nice & tidy with his ShitPostSweeper25000, and kept the glue on the Acoustic Foam in the OG channel fresh. Never forget those 5 second bans when I should have been banned for weeks,

Ty

Time for you to enjoy outbreaks guerrilla tunnel network where only soundboards & the dankest of OG memes can be seen & heard.

Figure I needed to post something just to say thank you for all you've done.  You are definitely one of the most respectable people I've ever known and you are extremely helpful and friendly to everybody and anybody.  You were a pleasure to room with at the meet up last year and I hope you do return to Outbreak, I think you have seriously had a massively possitive effect on the community as a whole and I think you will be remembered for years to come :).

Thanks for everything bro, best of luck with your exams :).

And for last effect...YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!!!