Sign in to follow this  
Joji

Joji's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Joji

Date of Birth: 2000/9/18

Country/Location: United Kingdom - Hampshire

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jojimilius/

Games Played: CS:GO, H1Z1, Overwatch, Rust, DayZ and GTA 5.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 8-9 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? An enjoyable environment. I like to make bonds with members of the community and bring laughs and giggles. 

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 16 and am finishing my GCSE's soon, I'm pursuing Art & Illustration, Graphics design and video editing. All of these subjects will hopefully assist me in getting my future job. In my spare time I go to the gym to become more confident and less shy, and of course build a healthy diet and mental state. Also on the side of course I enjoy spending time with who I'm proud to call my friends since I've joined this community, I spend countless hours on TS speaking and making bigger bonds with people who make my day worth my while. 

Is this your first post? Nope it is not.

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Really nice guy that is fun to play with, makes funny jokes some mature some not hehe, but would definitely +1 him for member, knows when to be funny and is a sweeeet guy all round.

+1 gl maaa dude 

Hi Joji,

You are a nice kid and have the most of the qualities we look for in a member, however, we are a little concerned with your behaviour on teamspeak especially when there are no staff in the channel. Being toxic in a channel just because there are no staff is not something we expect from our members. We expect members to be a role model and represent OB and the blue team. We thank you for your honesty though and admitting that, as a result we would like you to reapply again towards the end of May. 

All the best,
The OB Staff