Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

If any of you ever played the old Commandos series you'll eat this shit up.
Top down stealth game set in Samurai era Japan, where you manage multiple characters with unique abilities, often utilising them all simultaneously in order to pass obstacles, can be finished for the most part without killing anybody, or just kill everyone. Gorgeous graphics, and nuanced gameplay.

Honourable mentions:
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (really well done combat rpg on the source engine)
Enter the Gungeon (rogue-like top down shooter, oozing with character)
Mark of the Ninja (2D stealth game)
SOMA (made by Frictional, creators of Amnesia, great story based horror game)
The Swapper (2D puzzle game)
Antichamber (first person puzzle game that really fucks with you)
Spelunky (procedural roguelike platformer where you will die an awful lot, and it'll be your fault)
Divinity Original Sin (turn based rpg that can be played co-op online)

I imagine some of these are cheap right now, but if you see any of them on sale definitely pick them up.

Commandos was the fucking shit. Commandos 2 was the best by far. Even played again on steam a while ago.

Darkest of Days, pretty dank Time-Travelling "Ayy some guys fucking up time, we giving you this gun to go unleash hell upon those fucks" game, quite old, but its still kinda cool. Don't expect a gripping storyline or anything, just expect a "simple go-here, kill-here, have future gun, now make sure this battle go's this way".

Some Gameplay I have uploaded to offer you guys.

Using the 'Instant Action' after you complete the game to go back to fuck with missions with whatever gun you want is probably the most stress-relieving thing you could do.

Edited by Keiji Motori

I swear runescape is an underrated game within this community. Imagine, a big clan full of OB people going in deep wildy multi combat with barrage and stuff. Would be so much fun.

On 11. 4. 2017 at 22:02, Vemix said:

I also enjoy playing Insurgency but noone plays that aswell, Twiix and I have been playing GTA V yet its not very fun when we have nothing to do but when Rhyse comes on we do some stupid shit and I like to see more people come join in.

I play insurgency. Wanna do a meet?

@Eraser @SonyTwan

Again, I'd honor this a million times if I could. Single player was lit and outpost was a fucking epic game mode. So good. I might dig up this gem at some point. Get a cheeky ob sesh going?

edit: it looks to be old af so no one cares about it anymore. See dl link: http://www.myabandonware.com/game/future-cop-l-a-p-d-3k8

Edited by VENGA BUS