Wurdy

Underrated Games

A few other ob players and i have recently started playing a game called 'Damned' and although it doesn't look that great we have had a lot of fun playing it together. I thought it would be cool if we could get more of the community playing it as well. Its really cheap atm and is on g2a for only a few quid whereas steam are charging about £15. I was also wondering if anyone else knows of any decent underrated games that we could get going around :3 

Edited by Wurdy

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

Rust, at least in this community. It's so fun with people but no1 plays it :(

i see a few people on my friends list who play it but i dont know much about it, ill check it out :D

Underrated is really confusing?

What is underrated?

A game not many people have played and is good? But that's what overlooked means.

There are very few underrated games. Usually because when the majority of people don't like something it either means it's bad or it's niche. Which means that the likelihood is that most people here will not like it or it's bad.

tl;dr post overlooked games not underrated games, underrated/overrated is possibly the worst way to describe games ever, other than cinematic, yuck.

Singleplayer Games:

• The World Dies With You (DS) - Anime game
  • Kingdom Hearts (PS2/PS3/PS4) - Anime game
  • Rimworld - Fun dwarf fortress/prison architect style management game were you manage an off world colony

Multiplayer Games:

• Zombie Master 1/2 (Sourcemod) - Really fun sourcemod
  • Natural Selection 2 (PC) - FPS/RTS Hybrid me and @VENGA BUS play this sometimes is fun
  • Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (PC) - 1 and expansions is da best. people that I know have this @Fluxy @VENGA BUS @Mintlou @Keiji Motori
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Fun arena combat star wars game
  • Pirates Knights & Vikings @VENGA BUS @SonyTwan
  • Tabletop Simulator - Play any boardgame with others, some of us have this
  • Quake Live
  • Starcraft 2

On 4/11/2017 at 17:42, Blyss said:

I also enjoy playing Insurgency but noone plays that aswell, Twiix and I have been playing GTA V yet its not very fun when we have nothing to do but when Rhyse comes on we do some stupid shit and I like to see more people come join in.

Edited by Vemix
Blyss crying about quote's

30 minutes ago, Vemix said:

I also enjoy playing Insurgency but noone plays that aswell, Twiix and I have been playing GTA V yet its not very fun when we have nothing to do but when Rhyse comes on we do some stupid shit and I like to see more people come join in.

NICE QUOTING SKILLS BUDDY

big +1 on Rainbow Six Seige,Kingdom Hearts and Starcraft 1/2

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

If any of you ever played the old Commandos series you'll eat this shit up.
Top down stealth game set in Samurai era Japan, where you manage multiple characters with unique abilities, often utilising them all simultaneously in order to pass obstacles, can be finished for the most part without killing anybody, or just kill everyone. Gorgeous graphics, and nuanced gameplay.

Honourable mentions:
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (really well done combat rpg on the source engine)
Enter the Gungeon (rogue-like top down shooter, oozing with character)
Mark of the Ninja (2D stealth game)
SOMA (made by Frictional, creators of Amnesia, great story based horror game)
The Swapper (2D puzzle game)
Antichamber (first person puzzle game that really fucks with you)
Spelunky (procedural roguelike platformer where you will die an awful lot, and it'll be your fault)
Divinity Original Sin (turn based rpg that can be played co-op online)

I imagine some of these are cheap right now, but if you see any of them on sale definitely pick them up.

Edited by SonyTwan

Don't starve together - very fun and challenging game with a load of workshop items to make it different each time, up to 6 people can play.

Don't starve (shipwrecked/Reign of giants DLC INC) 

Grow home/grow up - very fun platform type of game

FTL: faster than light  - Very fun, can be modded

Overwatch :spooky::spooky:

Arma 3 - i know its a bit of a meme in this community however its a really good game, i mostly play king of the hill which is very fun when you have friends.

Project reality BF2 

This war of mine