✪Kobe✪

Gamble stories

Hey guys,

I know some of u guys are gambling or gambled.

I like to hear stories about that , so if u have any bad or good gamble stories, I'd like to hear them.

I have a story aswell that i'm going to tell.

So in november 2016 I got a €50 paysafecard, so i bought a low tier knife.

After a while i started to get bored and decided to deposit it on csgostrong.

I was going in a good flow and gambled up to €200, then i decided to do all-in bets, I know that it's stupid but hey, it worked, I won 2 all-in bets.

So at that point I had €800, so i withdrawed a Awp Medusa minimal wear.

I played with it for a while and enjoyed it very much, but I'm playing on a laptop where i play on 40 fps.

So, I thought I maybe could gamble up to a decent Game-PC, I went on csgoreaper and i did a coinflip and you'll probably guess it, I lost.

I was very sad but I said to myself, I actually only lost €50, but you know, its still a €800 skin.

So that's my story and for the ones who don't believe me, I'll put a screenshot of my trade history.

So if u have some stories as well, drop them below, I would really love i

Trade History

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by ✪Kobe✪
Input Image

Well It's not a story more of a RIP

When I worked a 5 day week whenever I got paid I would top my OP.GG with $200 and go crazy.

Once I managed to win a jackpot with a 7% chance this jackpot had $2000 worth of items in it.

However that $2000 of items lasted me 10 minutes, I Got greedy and threw it back into pots trying to win more 

RIP Dragon lores.

Not a story more of a depression.

I'm currently $-700 on csgoatse

I'm also $-2200 on csgofast

And $-800 on csgostrong

It's a sad life...

Well, there was one time I lost 450$ or close on csgoempire... @Vemix

Then 600$ when csgolounge first opened and started match bettings..

And yesterday i lost 200$ on caselive, But rofl opened 2 of my cases so i got that going for me, which is nice

Not to advertise or anything but https://www.csgolive.com/customcase/f38a4b43-8e75-4dd9-9fb1-0ad680334471 , rolf opened a case of mine and got knife on stream ;), closet I got to being famous 

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer

I actually know how to use my money and don't complain... if you want to know how to aswell click the hidden contents tab

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Don't gamble and spend your money on steam sales if you have too. Not virtual items that are literaly worth nothing. Just dont.

4 hours ago, MiniColossus said:

Well It's not a story more of a RIP

When I worked a 5 day week whenever I got paid I would top my OP.GG with $200 and go crazy.

Once I managed to win a jackpot with a 7% chance this jackpot had $2000 worth of items in it.

However that $2000 of items lasted me 10 minutes, I Got greedy and threw it back into pots trying to win more 

RIP Dragon lores.

Not a story more of a depression.

I'm currently $-700 on csgoatse

I'm also $-2200 on csgofast

And $-800 on csgostrong

It's a sad life...

[*]

When I first started getting really into CSGO skins, I managed to buy a FT AK-47 Fuel Injector. At the time I was in a comp with my friends and we was about to lose so I said the retarded thing of "If we win I'll bet my AK"

We won. 

So I put my AK on roulette, all in and won! I was up to around 40 dollars. I kept this up and got up to around 115 dollars and cashed out a flip knife blue steel st ww, I got bored of that after my first comp and put it back on the website. At that point I was at around 110 dollars and the knife I wanted was 120 so I tried to bet my way up, after doubling after every loss I managed to lose it all in around 5 minutes.

I then proceeded to turn my PC off and sat in the darkness for like a solid 5 minutes... Fun night.

My story is shit compared to @ZakTEF's I'm waiting for him to post. :spooky:

with every cigarette i gample with my life - i say; do i loose a day or do i loose my tempber?? - its normally a day off the life because i like to be calm so i smoke to make me calm and loose the day of life - i have also cambled on horse racing like the grand mational and cheltnham races - but i never win anything even with the free bets that websites such as p_ddyp_wer.com and b_tfr_d.com and l_dbrokes.com and w_lliamh_ll.com and b_t365.com give you when you spend youre own money on there websites - ive obened like 2 or 20 cases in csgo and i got an awp boom once but thought it was bad so sold it for very cheap - i mostly like stickerts so have a lot of those on my guns to make them custom - i like the scraitched look so i scraipe them of as much as i can without them getting all the way off - what is your fafourite skin that you have won on gampling kobe - and also are you a bot or a reporter because i dont want this info being on a news report off online gampling underage things thank you