Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

Wurdy's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Wurdy

Date of Birth: 02/06/1999

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:75962058

Games Played: CSGO, Damned, Bit O' H1, Deer hunter 2017 (mobile), Rocket league

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Coming up to a year but took a little break from cs a while ago.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? i bring a good laugh and fun times.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Josh, i spend a lot of my time either working, playing cs or exercising as i hope to join the army in my future. I mostly play csgo but every now and then i go on other games like rocket league, H1Z1 and damned.  

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

Played jb with him, is sound. Haven't seen him on ts too often, but maybe thats just me. 

Nice guy either way and is averagely active

+1

Edited by Joji

I'm stuck between saying you should've applied sooner and saying you're a shitkid.

Seriously though, wurdy's been with the community for a long time and i'd be surprised if there were more than a few members that didn't know him. While his sense of humour might not be of liking to everyone, he can certainly be a great guy and he's definitely made an effort to be more friendly recently. Good luck on your member app.

PS you still owe me that knife

You are a quality guy that is friendy and active on most if not all the platforms. However i think that there is times that you become a "shit kid", but this may just be because of the people you are with. Although this is sometimes true, i very much believe that you deserve trial/member as these things can be easily corrected/improved as they are only minor and not major things.

+1 for sure, gl my friend ;)

P.S You should of applied sooner <3

Active on ts, forums and jb. Been on the server a long time, is well known and liked.

Nice friendly guy, chill guy to talk to and have a laugh with.

Edited by Gunstar

Was a bit TOXIC before, but he came back a changed man, also he was rather well known and has just spread his influence further as he came back, he is a nice person with a good sense of humour, has a decent prescence on all platform, gl with your app.

P.S. Don't forget to send me the frontside misty for saying all of this k xoxo

Hi Wurdy,

We have decided to put you on a one week trial. During this trial and your days as Member, we would like to see more activity on Jailbreak and Teamspeak. We would also like to see a more mature Wurdy especially now when you represent the OB Community to other members/regulars of OB especially on our platforms, this includes being more patient and less trolly around any newcomers or existing members of the community. Hopefully at the end of your trial we will see you in blue provided you have improved based on the feedback. Please ask an admin to invite you to the OB Trial steam group and please wear the tag at all times whenever you are on jailbreak.

Good luck
The OB Staff

Hey Wurdy,

Sorry for the delay with your app. After a discussion with the admin team, we have decided the best option for us would be to extend your trial to one more week as we haven't seen enough of you to make a conclusion. We would encourage you to be more active on the Jailbreak server especially and continue your activity on teamspeak and forums during this time. 

All the best,

The OB Staff

Hey Wurdy,

Congratulations. You have passed your trial. You are now an official Member of the Outbreak Community and will benefit from all the special perks such as event priority from this day onward as long as you are member. Please message an admin to be invited to the Steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff