Sign in to follow this  
Saban

Ya boi Saban

Hey I'm Saban I'm 16 and from Northern Ireland. I really like this server because of Rachel, don't tell her this but my secret is I have a crush on her... Rachel has a sexy voice that makes me remember rainbows and pots of gold. Everything about Rachel is perfect, from her amazing moderator skills to her funny banter she uses from time to time. Rachel sounds like she's hot and I hope to bring her to my next formal. PS I hope she doesn't see this ???

and I like to play cs I'm LEM and C+ on esea

Edit : Also i forgot to say SEND NUDES <3

Edited by Saban
Im autisitic

Hey I'm Ray I'm 16 and from Jordan. I really like this server because of Saban, don't tell him this but my secret is I have a crush on him... Saban has a sexy voice the makes me remember of rainbows and pots of gold. Everything about Saban is perfect, from his amazing letter skills to his funny names he uses from time to time. Saban sounds like he's hot and I hope to bring him to my next formal. PS I hope he doesn't see this ???

:spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky:

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer