Sign in to follow this  
Olfie

Unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name: Olfie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142601501

Ban Reason Given:  Spoken to on teamspeak

Server Banned From:

|UK|Jailbreak|Outbreak-Community|Store|Hats|Trai...

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I made an unban request a couple of months ago and the response was the ban would remain. In the post I said how I am no longer toxic as I have grown up. I am still no longer toxic and I never annoy admins on other servers. Hopefully the time I have been banned from will act as evidence I have grown up as I wish to go back onto the server a lot because I know I will not annoy anyone like I used to do.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:

Date of incident: 01-01-17 18:03

Hey Olfie

After discussion we have decided that you will remain banned. Despite it being possible that you have improved on your attitude since you ban, that doesn't take away the number of chances you were given in your time here nor your behaviour while in our community. When we give permanent bans we give them with good reason and realistically they shouldn't ever be undone because they should have been given when we've reached the point where we won't allow that person back into OB any longer.

I do truly hope you have improved and wish you the best in finding another community to be part of as a more grown up individual.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff