UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Spring 2017 - 07/04 - 09/04

Good luck to all the teams. 

It's not the first time I have seen someone quit because of team mates. Of course you might have a lot of reasons to do so if you really don't get on with someone, however, sometimes you just gotta be the bigger man and deal with it. You will inevitably be in situations like this in the future, whether it's as part of a team online or work colleagues/neighbours, but running away from it is not the solution. Being in a team with people you don't get on with is a good opportunity to improve yourself for similar situations like those. I am not targeting you specifically Strogg, but to everyone in general. People who have experienced this before will know what I am talking about.

Anyway, this thread is about ESL, so let's get back on topic. I am gonna root for Team 7 because it would be nice to see unseen finally get out of group stage and not get sprayed down through smoke for one tournament.

Edited by Gunstar

15 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

I am gonna root for Team 7 because it would be nice to see unseen finally get out of group stage and not get sprayed down through smoke for one tournament.

Not happening when he's against me you fangirl :banter:

People saying it's gone wrong when tournament not even started yet :hmm:

People were saying similar comments and chatting shit before last tournament, which was realistically the most fair tournament we've had to date :hmm:

People QQ'ing about mine and Lewis' knowledge of people's ability as if we've never played CS, we're completely clueless and we haven't done this before :hmm:

I'm not saying the teams are gonna be perfect, they can never can be perfect realistically as someone has to win and you just do the best you can to provide a mixed bag of teams with different people to previous tournaments to make it as competitive as possible. I'm also not saying me and Lewis are the best team pickers or most knowledgeable compared to some others, but to act as if we're completely clueless and inept because our choices would have differed to yours and whine as if you would be the almighty event saviour is just pathetic imo.

Strogglok quit not because of the ability of players, but because he personally has a problem with them. I personally find it petty but he's made that choice and will face the punishments for it.

Also on paper my team is probably the weakest, but don't see any of the godseen's team qq'ing :hmm:

also nt Danny it's past 12, you can't pull that wool over my eyes xoxo

2 hours ago, UnSeen said:

Strogglok quit not because of the ability of players, but because he personally has a problem with them

ofc who the hell put me in a team with tammah, LMFAO

Edited by Strogglok

7 hours ago, Lewis said:

Strogglok has decided to quit the competition after seeing his teammates and will be banned from these tournaments for the extensive future as long as I help run them.

and for this, idm. better have a perm ban for these tournaments then playing with tammah, thanks :ok: