UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Spring 2017 - 07/04 - 09/04

Fixed, had just put the one of the results as if it was for a different game - mb.

The 16-6, 6-16 thing doesn't matter so much since the colour of the square should reflect who's won, but I fixed it as well since it's what I've done for the other results.

At least it was just the colour table put in wrong, I had the actual results right in my head lul

I think next tournament I might just stick to being a host without the player part :hmm:

Well the group stages ended like this:

784ff8b89f.png

Which pitted T5 vs T8 and T2 vs T3 in the semi finals. These two matches gave us the following close results and consequently the final matchup for tonight:

5d4f3383fd.png

So congratz to both teams now in the final. Reminder that the final will be at 6PM BST tonight and it will be a BO3, people should turn up at least 10 minutes before their match. Good luck to both teams.

2 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

I think next tournament I might just stick to being a host without the player part :hmm:

Well the group stages ended like this:

784ff8b89f.png

Which pitted T5 vs T8 and T2 vs T3 in the semi finals. These two matches gave us the following close results and consequently the final matchup for tonight:

5d4f3383fd.png

So congratz to both teams now in the final. Reminder that the final will be at 6PM BST tonight and it will be a BO3, people should turn up at least 10 minutes before their match. Good luck to both teams.

Good luck Team 5

11 minutes ago, DannyS said:

Team 3 stomping.

Surprised.

:>

As far as I remember, when 10 of you cornered me in teamspeak raging about the teams, not one of you pointed toward Nick, Sov, Wurdy, Cereal and lkgddr being OP.

You were actually all pointing towards how team 8 was gonna get stomped (they finished top of the group) and how the Jamie/Kai team was gonna be unstoppable (they finished 0-3) - how quickly opinions have changed :> :> :>

33 minutes ago, DannyS said:

I swear I've border lined harassed you over sovman being tier 6.

FYI every single player in tiers above sovman has statistically performed better than him with the exception of chus (kappa) - So what, you want him moved up into low tier 5 instead of high tier 6? Don't really see the complaint here. I think a fair few of you have been blinded because there's a stacked top tier and you're moaning because being a tier 6 player 'sounds low'. Sovman got 63 frags in the group stage, there were multiple 'tier 1, 2 3 and 4 players' who got high 80s and low 90s. I know you'll probably moan that stats don't mean anything, but I see no reasonable justification for Sovman to fly up the tiers right now.

But yeah, so many of you have moaned about the tiers - I'd really like some discussion/explanation beyond the general digs if any of you are up for it. So you want chus moved down and sovman moved up a tier. I don't know how you think the system works, but that's ONE SINGULAR point difference, team 3 literally wouldn't change at all regardless of sovman being tier 5 or tier 6.

32 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

tbf it wasn't Jamie and Kai anyway

Yeah, but I don't really think Mike in the place of Jamie resulted in a 0-3 stomp instead of a 3-0 coast lol, there isn't much between them.

I think so far it's played out very fair. Look at the round difference for group A. Even team 7 lost two 16-14's, a few rounds anywhere and any team in group A could have finished top.

As for group B, team 6 looks a bit weak on paper, but they did seemingly give up in the tournament, especially in the final match.

Everyone will also moan about the winning team being the strongest, no shit, one team has to win.

Edited by Lewis